25. I like you

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

I finished my vocal lessons. I've been practising with a vocal coach my mom hired to be able to hit the high F Ms Cheon hit during her concert. It needs a lot of practise..but I know I'll be able to do it someday. Maybe not soon, but someday. 

I walk into the classroom and drop my bag on my table. I look at Jeni who's sitting at the table in front of me. The class is almost empty because of the break.

"Will you go with me to the cafeteria?" I ask her. "I bet everyone has already eaten and-"

"No, I'm sorry. I'm waiting for.." 

Her phone started to buzz. She jumps up and walks over to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

Jeni turns to me. "I'm just going for a walk"

"Can I come with you?"

"No!" she says quickly. "No just stay here. Rest"

"Oh..okay. Do you-"

She rushed out of the classroom. I look at Seokhoon who's the only one left in the room. When he looks back towards me, I quickly look away. I haven't talked to him since I found out about him and Eunbyeol. I was thinking of telling Seokkyeong, but it wouldn't bring much good. I don't want her to fight with him...

..even though it would be nice to stoke things up between her and Eunbyeol.

"What's wrong?"

I look up and see him standing in front of my desk. I grab my earphones and plug them into my ears. I put some music on and lay my head down on my table. 

Seokhoon grabs my phone and turns my music off.

"Hey!" I yell.

"Why are you ignoring me? Yesterday you didn't even say hey when I greeted you"

"So? I don't have to talk to you every minute of the day"

"Why are you acting like this? Did something happen? Did I do something?"

I get up from behind my table and throw my earphones out. I glare at him and march out of the classroom.

"Dami!"

I walk down the hallway with clenching fists. Who does he think he is? Is he even allowed to talk like that to other girls when he's in a relationship? What does he even want?

"Drink drink drink!"

My head turns to the side, dropping my phone by the sudden sight. Seokhoon rushes over to me and takes place besides me. He then turned his head too when seeing my terror stare.

"Seokkyeong!"

My eyes lay on how Jeni is chugging down a full bottle of cola. There are tears going down her face. Minhyeok is filming her with his phone, almost pushing it into her face. I pace towards her and take the bottle out of her hand. I look at how much she drank already.

"What is this? Did you drink this all?" I glare at Seokkyeong. "Did you force her to this?"

"You..uhm.." she stammers. "..we just.."

"Didn't you learn anything?!" I yell. "I'm trying so hard to make you prove to me that you're a good person with good intentions who sometimes just does stupid stuff that teenagers do, but you keeping pulling shit like this which makes me so mad at you!"

I grab Minhyeok his phone and smash it on the ground. The entire room goes quiet. Seokkyeong her eyes fill with tears just like mine. I let out a sigh and walk away with my shoes being the only sound in the room. Tears start to go down my tears as I hurry to the girls bathroom.