꧁༒•ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕖•༒꧂

Kaia ran, climbed, and swung for days

Kaia ran, climbed, and swung for days. Using her bows and arrows to hunt and ward off predators. She didn't have any destination in mind but something was telling her she must keep going forward.

It was currently raining heavily and climbed onto a tree, using the bushes to shield herself. Her eyes softened as she can faintly see the moon and stars above her. Looking around, she licked her skin, grooming herself dry and leaning against the tree.

She is in unknown territory, she's too excited to sleep. So she put herself to work, to bring out the trinkets she found and played with them. She found this rusted, flexible rock. It amazed her how stretchable it is. As she looked at it closer, her eyes widened to see she can see far distance with it and adjusted to the circular object, seeing it clearly.

Kaia chuckled as she saw red pandas huddled together to cover themselves from the storm. Her eye wandered elsewhere, finding frogs jumping into the rushing rivers. She grinned and shoved the see-all into the bag and took out the next object. It was chipped with all her biting but still watched as the little red arrow pointed in front of her.

Curious, she stood up and twirled around, seeing the arrow pointing in the same direction but the arrow kept going in circles as she moved. She doesn't know why it does that but used it when she traveled.

Shoving the object inside, she took out the next one. She immediately detested this one. Her eyes narrowed at her reflection through the rusted solid water. Tapping on it, her dirt smudged on it but her reflection showed. Kaia snarled at it, showing her sharp fangs, and threw the object over her shoulder, hearing it crash and break into pieces.

She huffed at it and turned forward. Looking around her, she immediately grew bored. Looking up at the flooding rain, she huddled herself and tried to sleep in this new territory.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Early in the morning came as greens flooded around with blues and reds. Kaia sat up and yawned. Crouching into fours, she stretched her back and enjoyed the cracks in her bones. Grabbing her bow and arrows, she wrapped them over her shoulder and grabbed her bag of trinkets, dived off the tree, grabbed a vine, and kept moving forward.

She sniffed around, gagging slightly, and sniffed her underarm, realizing it was her. Her eye twitched in annoyance, knowing it was time she gets in the water already. She kept going forward, observing the waken animals around her.

Her eyes widened in awe to see colorful birds flying in the sky. She grinned in nostalgia, reaching a hand on her mane, feeling the familiar feather tucked in. She smirked as she heard the water close by and jumped to a tree, sliding up and down.

Kaia laughed in excitement as she felt her body sliding faster. Finding the water below, she dropped down on the grass and looked around in alarm. Her eyes narrowed and sniffed around for any predators nearby.