꧁༒•𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝'𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕜•༒꧂

Tarzan departed from his home, talking to his mother

Tarzan departed from his home, talking to his mother. Learning the truth about his human family. He met them in the beach with his father's suit. He saw as Jane and Archimedes were relieved to see him and greeted him. 

Tarzan looked around but frowned as he didn't see Kaia anywhere. He shook his head in worry. But stopped as he heard shuffling steps behind him. Turning around, his eyes softened to see Kaia standing in front of him. 

She looked beautiful as she stood in front of him. He reached a hand out to her which she gently grabbed and stepped next to him. 

Jane and Archimedes gasped in awe to see the girl. They knew how she detested wearing Jane's long dresses but smiled softly that she wore a loose blue skirt with black flats along with a black shirt. 

The leopard spots were long gone as she followed Tarzan to the boat. Tarzan and Kaia briefly glanced at each other, realizing they had so much to talk about before they leave to the new world. 

The captain was kind to row the boat towards the ship. Several men dropped the ladder as everyone started climbing up. 

"Tarzan, Kaia, you can't imagine what's in store for you," Jane smiled at them. "You're going to see the world. Everyone's going to want to meet you. Kings, and scientists, and famous writers–"

"Yes, Darwin and Kipling," Archimedes grinned. "Queen Victoria!"

"I haven't met her, but I heard she's awfully nice," Jane smiled as she started climbing up the ladder with Tarzan's help.

Kaia goes climbing too but stopped to look at her home. She felt Tarzan's hand on her waist. She smiled at him assuringly and started climbing up. She climbed over the ship, landing on the flat metal ground. 

However, she didn't expect hands to grab her arms and a cloth to cover her mouth. She gritted her teeth, squirming in their holds. 

"Stop moving, lady!" she heard a man groan. Her eyes slit dangerously as she tossed her shoes off and jumped high before backflipping behind them. She snatched her arms from their hold and socked the two men in the jaw. 

They screamed as they felt a crack and fell to the ground. Kaia snarled at him and stepped back but more men grabbed her. "Agh!" she screamed. 

Tarzan climbed aboard, seeing several men heading for him. He jumped over them and landed on a metal cage. The men weren't to give up and started climbing for him. 

As they neared, Tarzan started climbing up the nest but started to get difficult with the clothes and shoes restricting his movements. 

"Ahh!" Tarzan looked to the side, his eyes widening to see other several others running for her but she managed to gouge someone's eye with her feather before slitting someone's throat, kicking them away. 

She snarled at them and started to climb up the ship but her long skirt kept getting pulled and yank her hair. 

"Kaia!" He gritted his teeth, launching himself towards her but stumbled as a man grabbed his ankle. Tarzan was about to fall, but held tightly onto the mast and kicked him away.