꧁༒•𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥•༒꧂

It was easy to teach Tarzan as he was curious about everything

It was easy to teach Tarzan as he was curious about everything. Kaia, on the other hand, was sort of difficult. She would look around but didn't like being touched by anyone. It was the case as Clayton grabbed her arm and pull her to the tent but his hand received a bloody scratch from her claws. 

Jane was quick to stop him from hurting her and tried to make amends with the girl. For starters, the girl was basically naked in front of these men so she gently urged the girl to go to her tent. 

Jane saw as Kaia sniffed around her room and jump on her bed. Kaia's eyes visibly widened and purred as she lay on the bed, her bones cracking as she stretched. 

"You really are like a kitten," Jane amusedly laughed as she went through her drawers to get Kaia changed in the meantime. 

She pulled out a beige shirt and a navy blue skirt like hers. Jane was curious and handed it to the girl. The girl stopped and sniffed at them, grabbing them gently and frowning at them. 

With a few struggles, she managed to get the girl to wear the clothes. Jane was horrified to see the girl ripping the skirt to give her more leg space and showing her leopard-spotted thigh. 

Jane looked at the girl closely and was impressed at the brace on her wrists and ankles. 

Jane later dragged the girl over to the photographic room, closing all signs of light. Tarzan beamed and grabbed Kaia's wrist and pulled her next to him as they put up pictures. 

The first picture was of a gorilla, hoping to get them to talk. Tarzan stared at it in awe while Kaia mostly looked at the machine, curious about how it worked. Jane urged her to look at the picture and she did. 

However, she was more alarmed and snarled at it. Jane quickly changed the picture to a man. 

Kaia blinked, seeing the gorilla disappear. She chuckled as Tarzan stood up and mimicked the man in the picture. The picture changed again to the jungle. It wasn't colorful as she expected but can see the familiarity where it is. 

Tarzan flinched as the picture changed again to a strange world. Kaia crawled closer to it, frowning at the place. There were trees made of stones and more creatures walking on two feet with their large coverings. Kaia frowned as she saw the floor made of stones too. 

Jane kept changing the pictures, confusing them more. Kaia and Tarzan never saw them before. Jane stopped at a particular picture of a man and woman dancing. 

Tarzan tilted his head at this and grinned, grabbing Kaia's hands and jumping around making her laugh. Jane and Archimedes clapped as they tried to dance while Clayton looked at them annoyed. 

Archimedes changed the picture once again as they both stopped to look. Their eyes widened in awe to see large orbs surrounded by darkness and pools of stars. They had different patterns each as they varied in sizes too.