꧁༒•𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖•༒꧂

"Tarzan!" 

"Tarzan!" 

"Tarzan! Where are you?" Tantor, Terk and her friends wandered around the jungle to look for their friend. 

"Let's hope we find him before Kerchak does," Mungo looked around. 

"Maybe he's lost," Flint shook his head. 

"Or found something more interesting," Mungo gave them a pointed look. "Did you see him taking the human away?"

Terk scoffed, "What, are you nuts? What could be more interesting than us?"

"I don't know," Flint shrugged. "Tarzan would disappear for hours until he comes back again. He did say he was with a feline. Did you see the leopard prints on her?"

"Could she be the feline?" Mungo's eyes widen. "Her?"

"Well, did you see how she mourned for Sabor? She was probably someone she knew."

Terk rolled her eyes, she'll just have to talk to Tarzan about it. It did confuse everyone when the human girl lured Sabor to her and snarled in the leopard's language. But leopards are monsters. They wouldn't raise a human...can they?"

The gorillas stopped and gasped as they moved the bushes. Tantor stopped behind them, frowning. "What's everybody looking at?"

He looked up and paled to see so many unfamiliar objects around the area and gasped in horror, dropping to the ground and shielding himself. "The horror! It's gruesome! Hide me!"

He dug into the dirt and started burying himself but Terk grimaced, seeing everybody stare at him. "Pull yourself together. You're embarrassing me. These things aren't alive."

Terk walked around the area, looking at the delicate objects. They look like the objects she found in the deer-skin bag a few weeks back but cleaner. 

"Tarzan!" she calls out as the others followed, calling out to him. 

"Hello?" Tantor cautiously crouched as he looked around. 

Terk wasn't sure what it was but stopped to see something bubbling. "What kind of primitive beasts are responsible for this mess?" she shook her head. She frowned as she saw something and couldn't help but touch it. 

She certainly wasn't expecting it to move as she touched the buttons and flinched back. Seeing as it didn't move more, she leaned closer and tapped more. "Whoa! Wow! Come here, you guys! Come here, come here, come here. Look at this!"

"What is that?" Flint and Koro walked next to her and saw her tapping on it because it made a ping, playing with it more. 

They all got curiously involved as they played with every object they could find and break it, creating music for their entertainment. Looking for Tarzan swept over their heads as they had fun playing with everything. 

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-