That highschool love...Kuroo x reader..Fluff+angst

So you liked Kuroo for more than a year now and its really getting overboard how your feelings just keep on growing more and more

So you liked Kuroo for more than a year now and its really getting overboard how your feelings just keep on growing more and more.Being in the same class since start of high school you feel more or less blessed.You never missed any chance. Let it be talking to him or doing group projects with him or asking him to help you carry the load of notebooks to the staff room.
He's always been special to you . Sometimes you wonder what it is exactly that keeps you to want him even more .His nerdy jokes or teasing remarks or the way he muffles up your hair and ruins your hairstyle for no reason.
All this makes you both really good friends but he is way more than a crush now . And what about him? He saw you as a really friendly and sweet clasmate at start of the year but now you are one of his good friends.
Sharing lunch or sharing gossip ....you both are always up for it.But much to your dismay he never showed any sign of him falling for you.He flirts a bit but you know that's just his way of joking around.
Presently you are sitting on your desk and staring outside the window, speaking to yourself ,"ohh! what thoughts cross your mind,Kuroo... when someone else mentions my name to you while talking? ....How does I look in your eyes !! "
Your lips slightly move sideways to make a soft smile. You giggled like a fool. Bet kuroo is a popular guy given he is over 180 cm , slightly tanned, handsome and studious as well. But you always thought that you stand a chance as you are friends with his friends like Kenma ,Yaku and Kai and you believed that it may take time but yes kuroo would definitely fall for you .
You were busy thinking of the time when you both would start dating and go to kpop concerts together and also when you can have late night strolls with him after getting married or when you both would adopt a golden retriever and name him "Hanny" and three of you would go on long drives and picnics together.
You were continuously giggling like a fool and slapped your friend 's arm in excitement. Your friend already knew the reason behind your idiotic grin but she never minded your actions and just kinda scolded you lightly," Yaa! Stop hitting me ,you dumbhead"
You evilly smiled in response and hit her once again. Then you ran with your full stamina and she chased you with equal desire to take revenge .
You accidentally got bumped into Kuroo while running and this is a dream come true for you . Thinking you might fall he held you by your shoulders and asked ,"Oiii Y/N , are you okay? " with a bit of concern in his eyes .Because no matter you both bumped into each other but that 6'2 tall monster didn't even stumble a bit and you were about to fall .Red tinge got painted on your cheeks and you goofily replied," I m fine ...thank you or else i would have fallen ...for you..oh no nothing." Your eyes moved sideways only to see your friend giving you that eye smile and smirk of you being held in Kuroo's arms .
You smiled back at her and you both were about to leave the classroom to get some food from canteen. Suddenly your friend got hold of your arm and stopped you . From Behind the door you both watched how shyly Kuroo was talking to one of those popular girls ..He repeatedly moved his hand through his hair and smiled again and again.
Yes she was a beauty and not only that . She was pretty popular among guys for her personality.She has a perfect physique. Tall and slim. Straight hair . Even get good grades. So skilled at public speaking.
and Most of all she was the soul of the drama club . She always got so praise but still acted so humble. Every other guy could get captivated by her looks and personality but Kuroo......even Kuroo too ?
All these thoughts gave you a headache. Is kuroo in love with her or it's just some light talk between them ...no any feelings as such ...?
You felt jealous but couldnt do anything about it .
Your friend understood your situation and tried to calm you down. You had hanker chief's one end stuck between your lips and your eyes were full of envy and jealousy. Your friend saw you and felt a bit sad for you but suddenly shouted at you,"Oye! Dont put my hanky in your mouth!!" Yes it wasnt yours ... cause you never bring one ...you are kinda messy.
But given the situation you got a bit serious.
But may be its just nothing intimate between those two.Your friend ,for the time being, took you to canteen to lighten up your mood .
Note: there will be a part 2 of this story.And yes you never returned that hanky to your best friend.Lol