He? and you?Never! p1

Osamu has always been the quiet one ..the shy one..the less wild one ...the manageable one..
But you hated all this. Since elementary school you have been trying to talk to him ..to be his best buddy..to be one of his people ...to be his comfort person... and tbh you just want to be his girl so hard. Trying for years and years but all you got was his dead pan face with crystal clear meaning of how uninterested he is .The way he has friendzoned you since the start actually breaks your heart.
As for you, love at first sight . You liked him since the day you saw this precious soul . Being neighbours was how you met these two troublesome twins .
Currently in highschool your crushing over him was way too much than you can handle. You let out a big sigh as you glare at those pick me girls approaching him in the school canteen. Them asking him for some concert or some karaoke is actually useless. He denies them everytime with a small bow of apology while his brother legit shouted at one of those girls telling ,"Get fucking lost dummies!!"
I mean you laughed at that but still he was too harsh.
" Looks like someones giving those girls a taste of their own medicine . " you said nudging Atsumu's shoulder. He nods ," ofcourse they won't stop bothering me"
"Ah! What a waste of beauty !"you exclaimed and stretched your arms above your head while yawning. Atsumu smirked and winked at you . Giving you the side eyes he asserted in a teasing tone," Oh I think I understand why it's a such waste especially to you cause Osaaaa...mu..!!" You quickly jumped and covered his mouth yelling," Shut up ! Don't dare utter a word ."
"Bitch if you don't stop clinging on me I..I." he retaliated but got knocked down by your special crab attack that targets grabbing the tummy and twisting them to an extent it hurts like crazy.
"Ouchh!! Stop " he shrieked . You gave him a fake smile and replied , " First keep your mouth shut ."
"Yes yes yes "He nodded excessively so you would stop hurting him .Also this drama was being witnessed by Osamu but he didn't give a fuck.
His ignorance..his quietness...him minding his own business..All this hurts you ..your heart ...your feelings ..
Frowning you waved them goodbye and made your way towards your classroom. " He will never fall for me " you spoke to yourself with a weighty heart.