That Night last part

You guys got caught trespassing school at night? This could be the worst shame on your name. Suddenly the footsteps stopped and the creaking of the door reached your ears . The light were switched on. "Ah it must be some damn rat" you heard the watchman cursing. You dropped your shoulder in relief and let out a small sigh with your grip loosening on Kuroo's sweatshirt.
The guard shuts back the door with the light switched off.You glanced at Kuroo with happiness glittering in your eyes. "Hey, we are safe now so would you mind not grabbing my shirt please? "Kuroo said in a teasing tone. You backed off in realisation and here goes an awkward moment again!!
You both made it out of the washroom safely and thought of going to your classroom straight away. As now you guys were almost tiptoeing to the classroom ,Kuroo won't stop poking you on the other shoulder which is farther from his side as if he isn't the one tapping your left shoulder since he was on your right. The corridors were already so spooky and now also had to take care not being caught by guard.
"Kuroo,I know it's you! Stop " you said in low lying voice and with an expression of broken tolerance on your face . He shakes his head in denial and giggles a little.
" You are laughing that's means you are the one .. moreover there's no one else here" you barked."Yes..logics" he giggled again.
"You know what ..Shut up and focus on work!"you commanded and Kuroo nods .
You reached the classroom . The sight of the tables and chairs placed near one corner , the flashlight blinking on them ...the scene and the feeling was so unreal to both of you . Especially that darned portrait of Thomas Edison hung near the blackboard looked creepy enough that you startled when torch's light fell upon it.
Then you started searching for that person's locker keys . After unlocking the locker you took out money and found that exact amount of money you lost.
As you were counting the bills to make sure the correct amount Kuroo tilted his head and asked,"Y/n can I say something?"
"Hmm?"you responded. " There's a spider on your jacket ." he stated with a serious face. " Don't start now ... liar " .you stared at him with uninterested eyes. "Seriously this guy" you thought to yourself. This annoyed feeling got replaced as soon as you actually felt something crawling near your neck. "Aaaaaaaaaaaa..." you freaked out instantly. He immediately closed the locker, took your hand and ran towards the stairs. Sprinting across the corridor he yelled at you , " Are you freaking mental? The guard will definitely catch us at this rate."
You cried while checking if the spider is still there." It's your fault ..you could have removed it for meeee!!!"
You ran through the stairs with Kuroo taking the lead . Suddenly this sprinting away was turned into a Tom and Jerry game when the guard saw you guys running . " You  ....you guys stop !!"he yelled . "Y/N !! Run ... run faster!!"Kuroo said in hurried voice ." Ok"you agreed.The way you guys sprant through the school was way beyond your imagination. You even thought to yourself, " Oh! I never knew I could run this fast."  The guard was just behind you guys as you exited the main school building, just about to catch you guys .
As you were about to reach the wall from where you guys gonna jump you yelled at Kuroo ," Bitch go slow or I will trip and fallll!!"
"No bitch " he snorted. On reaching the wall he quickly picked you and legit threw you over the wall. God!! It did hurt a lot when you fell over the other side. How could he just .. XD
He jumped over instantly after throwing you over. He interlocked your fingers with his own and looked with the most exciting eyes to ever exist, " Shall we run again, partner?"
You looked in his eyes and thought as if the time stopped. Time stopped ticking , heart stopped beating .As if you forgot to breathe.
He smiled , " God! Guard's here so let's do it fast. "
Without you nodding or responding he dragged your arm along and started running with you again.You followed his movements as if he controlled you.
You could hear the guard cursing from behind as you guys ran for your life. Gladly you made it after running through many random streets and hiding in those tiny gaps between houses. You chuckled as he put hands on his knees and gasped for air.
"Had fun??" he asked while still panting. "Yeah!!" you said in a husky voice. He squeezed your cheeks , and replied"As you should."
Your eyes locked with his was all about this moment. The guy who seemed annoying to you just seconds before doesn't look that annoying... atleast not  at the present moment. He looked ....like fun to be around with. All you could think about was..."Kuroo". He looked friendlier. He glowed brighter. He looked prettier. He looked hotter . He looked better . He looked ...more kissable.
Fuck! you are in love now.

A/N : Guys it was actually an Enemies to lovers .. I mean I didnt expect that too!!
Enjoyed listening to "Hold on" by Justin Beiber while writing the running part.
Cause...
""Midnight till morning
   Call me if you need somebody
   I will be there for you """

""Midnight till morning   Call me if you need somebody   I will be there for you """

I really love writing about this nerd ass boyfriend Kuroo!!