Never! p2

You were waiting  for the twins near the local store that you were addicted to. The jellies they sell there were so nostalgic that every sip of it takes you back to your summer holidays of elementary school. The old feeble grandpa who sits there feels astonishingly nostalgic himself.
Those summer evenings when all you did was play and sleep in the warm green grass and feel the gushes of wind touch you as if it's the only thing hugging you right now . Feels good thinking about that golden time . You were so mesmerized by thinking about the past that you didn't hear the wind chimes ringing as someone entered and exited the store .
Your sweet melodies were interrupted as you feel someone with much taller and bigger figure  towering yours. " Oh what the heck!" you let out in surprise. " Here your jelly." extending his hand with jellies to offer you Osamu stood there with a somewhat relaxed face . " Aaa ... thanks." you replied taking the jellies from him . He leaned on the wall behind and start eating the jellies. You started to eat them too. Taking it's taste you couldn't help but feel the nostalgic taste again. "You know Samu..we can call them ' jelo lolo' instead of jellies."you said in a exciting tone . "Why?" he asked in an tone opposite of what you'd call 'he is interested in knowing this bullshit'
"Cause just jelly is boring. it's fun this way..i mean to say lolo..jelolo" you chuckled like a mad man while completing your sentence trying to make it funny . " Haha..i mean ..lolo" here you burst laughing again.
You suddenly stopped laughing..and the meme goes here . The moment you realise you fucked up. You are annoying and that's why Osamu does not like you despite seeing you everyday the past ten years.
You abruptly stopped laughing as his face seemed dead pan again. "Sorry"you apologized with a sense of self guilt in your heart.
"Y/N You are weird " he said...he said this to you face .
"But still you know lolololo..haha"you acted in defence only to see him grab his bag and walking away.
You quickly joined him on your way back to home.
A/N: And yes? where was Atsumu? Like you guys ever cared.