Never! p3

Osamu actually maintains a notebook entitled 'why I hate my life'
Chapter no.1 My brother Atsumu
Chapter no. 2 My neighbour's daughter Y/N
Chapter no.3 My shitty school life
Chapter no 4 Why does the dog upstairs keeps               on barking
Chapter no 5 Why are people so annoying
Chapter no 6 I just hate my life
....and the list goes on
You know why Osamu dislikes you cause you are like his brother ..Atsumu.He already have to handle this shitbag but you being like his brother just add on to the load. He just have to deal with both of you every day .. literally if it's not Atsumu then it's you and if not you and then it's Sumu who's annoying Osamu.
Eating his pre stored food or making him do things which he actually doesn't care about but he is doing cause they are ' twins'.
And you ? Telling him half assed jokes and asking him what ice cream flavour he likes ..only to eat more than half of his own.
You and Atsumu are his life' biggest pest but deep down he  still cares for you guys.
Making sure Atsumu is not that hated by other people and eating your half burnt cake cause you ...you made it for him .
"Phew" slips out of his lips as he is looking out of the window and sees both of you guys vibing again in the ground . "Hey !you know I will be surely on the top of my class this year too!!" you exclaimed with a clear sense of showing off to Atsumu. "Huh? So what ? People know me as the 'top setter' among high schoolers and moreover I m gonna be the team captain next year. " he showed off in retaliation. In this way you guys go bickering nonstop .
"I guess they are meant to be together ." Osamu says with a tone of realisation in his voice.
But really imagine crushing over the better twin for 10 years and marrying the worse one after that . Spectacular, isn't it?