His type :PS5 or Me ..Kenma x reader

Kenma usually had volleyball practices during the weekdays and you too kept yourself busy with study and stuff so this leaves only the weekend when you both can meet and spend some time together

So On Sundays it is either you at his place or you guys go on small dates like shopping or  on small strolls with Kenma  lowkey blushing everytime you lock your fingers with his while walking.
It was Sunday morning and you decided to visit his place as usual. You knew that guy would surely be gaming right now because he can do that 24x7.
You entered his room after a small knock at the door.
You: Kenma ! What you doing?
Kenma: Oh..Y/N ! I am live right now..so could you wait a bit?10 minutes?
You nodded and sat on his bed which was actually quite a mess with clothes ,books,etc.You just scrolled thru your phone mindlessly thinking..".its just 10 minutes after all"
But you guys didn't notice when those 10 minutes turned into entire hour.
You noticed that later and your lips turned into a pout thinking how kenma prefers his game over you all the time but you thought that getting mad at him would a waste Because he really doesnt care  about anything else when it comes to games . Considering how he reserved he is ..you thought that you should not yell at him but  internally you were screaming .Next 30 minutes passed by and it's just you thinking about whether to yell or not and him playing .But you are annoyed quite a deal now.
This guy..you thought of spending time with him and he is just busy with his ps5. He didnt say anything to you for the last 90 minutes .
To change your mood you tapped at his shoulder and asked," Kenma!! I think I am hungry ...lets go grab some snacks ."
Kenma: Oh but I am busy ...cant go right now .You can bring them.
You: But ...i dont wanna go alone 
Kenma: If you are hungry then you should go.Why asking me?
You let out an sigh.
You : It's not like that i want you to go bring me snacks .I m talking about us going together. You  dont  freaking understand. You just care about your fucking games .
Saying this you left his place with a clearly annoyed face . It was the first time giving those  expressions to Kenma and spattering those mean words to kenma's face.
It is just so like you . First cooling down your thoughts as if it doesn't matter and then getting your anger issues exposed.But was this the end ....end of relationship? May be who knows.
The next day went quite peacefully with no sight of Kenma in your vision.....to the point it started troubling you.He didnt text or call since you guys fought yesterday. You felt a bit hard to control your emotions about how he couldn't get bothered about what happened yesterday but  you had this self esteem that it would never be you whos gonna apologize.
The week went by ...with no talk or meet.It was Sunday so to refresh your mind and to take things easy you decided to go take a walk . When you  were about to leave you saw kenma kinda hiding near your main door. Your eyes widened at this sight. You decided not to take notice and just go on your way.But Kenma called out your name.
Kenma : Y/N!
You stopped and turned back to face him.
Kenma ( making eye contact with you,which he rarely does) : I bought you snacks. You wanted them ?You were hungry.
There was complete silence for a few minutes before you let  out a hearty laugh .
You: Oh Kenma!! Yes I am.
You both got into the house ..talked..laughed...and obviously ate those snacks.Later he apologized as well.
A/N : I was listening to PS5 by salem ilese x TXT and the only boy i could think about was Kenma so I wrote this .