That Night p2

Seeing you getting freaked out , Kuroo moved back in fear. You exclaimed," Kuroo! I have got an idea!" Waving your hand you signalled him to come closer and he did . Listening to your idea he had an hesitant smirk on his lips. " What?you scared?" you questioned with an obvious expression of looking down on him. He replied quite quickly, " Huh? I am not scared for myself but for you . You are so small. What if you got scared ? Can't even run away quickly with those small legs ." He giggled .
Oh the urge to punch him..you could feel it in your veins. Somehow fighting-cursing you guys finalized your plan to visit the school at night and taking back the money from that person' s locker.
On the way back home you managed to get the locker keys from the staff room. You were surely hesitant cause of your own plan but there was no other way out .
At about 8.35 pm you reached the school's alley wearing track pants and a puffer jacket. With a torch in your hands, you stood in the alley waiting for your partner in crime. There you saw Kuroo panting and running towards you.
Smacking him on the shoulder you shrieked," Bam! your lazy ass late again" He shrugged a little before yelling out his reason for getting late.
" Where's your torch ?" you asked . " Why should I take one? I've got my phone" he replied in a very dead pan voice . " Anyways since we are ready so let's hop in " You were about to walk towards the school gates suddenly Kuroo's voice stopped you."Hey where are you heading to? The gates are closed ..so we gotta jump over the wall ."
You looked at the wall , then at Kuroo and repeated your action several times. Kuroo asked "what? "
You smiled at him foolishly. He sighed and retorted with "Okay! Come, climb on my back ." He sat on his knees and positioned himself in a way making it easy for you to climb over.
You stood on his back and climbed over the wall . Jumping on the other side you called his name telling him to come over  .
No doubt you felt a bit amazed as he had no trouble climbing over by himself . So cool ,right? I am sure this man was still atleast 6 feet in his last year of middle school.
Just after you guys entered the school premises you felt your muscles twitch in your gut .. undoubtedly you could feel the urge to climb and go straight back to home.
What did you guys see??