Smg4: The Curious Rabbit And Community

At the castle

Tari: *Walks into Smg4's room* Hey Smg4, what's wrong?

Smg4: *annoyed* Hey Tari. *Sighs* I've decided to stop making the "perfect video".

Tari: What, why?

Smg4: I don't know I just feel like my fans are never really happy with my content.

Tari: Well to be fair you never listen to their criticism so it makes sense.

Smg4: *Slams his hands on the desk* And they're just a bunch of people on the internet who don't accept change! *Calms down* Except for the yesmen they are the only ones who accept any change I make.

Tari: *A bit scared* Perhaps, you should just go outside and take a walk? Maybe that will clear your mind and make you less annoyed at your fans?

Smg4: I guess that could work. *Gets off his chair and walks pass Tari then looks back at her* By the way if I'm not back in a hour or two just assume I've been kidnap by someone or something else has happened to me.

Tari: *Confused* Ok? Have a nice walk, Smg4.

Smg4: Thanks Tari. *Walks out of the castle*

With ???

??? appears and looks at a city from a distance on a hill and sees that the whole Smg4 community live there. A city that they created and is outside of the mushroom kingdom.

???: *to self* This just got a lot more interesting.

??? teleports into the city and saw that alot of people had injurys on their bodys which confused him as everyone also looked at ??? confused. So he goes up to someone random and says...

???: What happened to everyone? Why does everyone have injuries on their bodies?

Random Smg4 fan 9: *Sighs* Smg4 made a really, really bad episode. It was about a competition and the winner gets free pies for the day and they had to be in teams and I think you can see where this went and why people hated so much. Girls were on one team, boys were on the other team and girls won.

???: I see...

Random Smg4 fan 9: So we went to the castle to ask him to get rid of the video. Except he wasn't there and we ended getting beat up by his friends.

???: Were you guys holding signs that said "Get rid of the video!" on them?

Random Smg4 fan 9: Yes, we were even saying his name muiltple times.

???: Weird.... I'm surprised they didn't know who you guys were.

Random Smg4 fan 9: Me too.

??? then walks away and talks to a couple more people and they said the exact same thing as the first person he talked to. Then ??? quickly realises that he could use this to his advantage.

So ??? teleports to the building where the whole community come here to discuss the newest video then he sees some people cleaning up the mess that happened yesterday they see ??? and get scared.

???: Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you.

??? cleans up the mess for them then changes the chairs into 6 different coloured sqaures that he thinks represents the Smg4 community the best: Classic's square is red, Modern's sqaure is yellow, Toxic's square is dark green, Shy's square is light blue, Die-hard's square is purple and Yesmen's square is gray.