Smg4: Friends, Don't Last Forever

Malhare: *Looks at Classic* You told them the plan?

Classic: Yep and before they woke up.

Malhare looks at the wall to see Smg3, X and FM awake.

Malhare: Oh, I almost forgot about you guys.

X: *Sarasticly* That's good to know.

Malhare teleports infront of X then grabs his face.

Malhare: *Chuckles* Don't worry, you and FM were almost forgotten by Modern, Toxic and Shy because you and FM were barely seen in Smg4 videos. *Lets go of X's face* Speaking of him.

Malhare snaps his fingers and the chains come through the floor which confuse Smg3, X and FM. Then a few seconds later Smg4 appears confused while Malhare notes in his head that Smg4's eyes are normal.

Smg4: *Looks at Smg3, X and FM* Guys, you're still alive!

Smg3: Well, of course we are!

X: We're going to be used by him for whatever his plan is.

Malhare: And speaking of that plan it's time to begin it.

Malhare looks at the wall that is directly infront of Smg4, Smg3, X and FM then he tears it apart revealing nothing but darkness.

Malhare: *Looks at the darkness* I made the darkness but you're going to help me make there be light.

Malhare's head then turns a full 360 and looks at the 4 which creeps Smg4, Smg3, X and FM and the others out.

Malhare: Prepare for the worst pain imaginable.

Malhare then lights up his eyes again and the 4 look into his eyes then he fires a laser into the darkness and they scream as their souls starts slowly getting drained. Then the darkness starts being turned into grass, mountains, buildings, etc etc.

With the Smg4 gang

Meggy: I don't get it we've been here for an hour and tried everything! Yet the base is still standing!

Luigi: Well, there's one thing you we haven't tried.

Saiko: And what's that, Luigi?

Luigi: Trying to find a way in because there might be a secret way.

Tari: If Smg4 is dead because of the time you guys have wasted then I'm blaming you four. (Saiko, Melony, Mario and Meggy)

Mario: The hell?!

Luigi and Tari walk to the base and start touching the wall to look for a way in suddenly their bodys to be sucked in the wall.

Everyone: TARI!!! LUIGI!!!

Everyone except Bob who was on his phone ran to the wall and pressed their bodies against it only to get sucked in.

Boopkins: Bob, help me! *Goes into the wall*

Bob looks at the wall as Boopkins hand goes into it.

Bob: Oh crap! *Puts his phone in his pocket and runs to the wall* Boopkins, buddy! Can you hear me?

Then Bob gets sucked into the wall when he gets to the other side. He falls onto the floor and raises his head to see Boopkins and everyone else.

Bob: *Gets up* Boopkins, I'm so glad you're alright. *Hugs him*