Smg4: The Revelation

A few minutes have passed and nobody has woken up and this frustrates Malhare.

Malhare: Ahh, this is taking forever!

Modern: I know, but what should we do with the bodies?

Malhare: Just leave them there, we'll deal with them later.

Classic: Ok.

More minutes go by and still nobody has woken up and Malhare has had enough.

Malhare: Alright, that's it! I'm going inside his brain to learn the truth.

Classic: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Malhare: To be honest, I don't think it is. But if I have to learn the truth then this is the only way.

Die-hard: Ok, but do you have a backup plan if things don't go your way?

Malhare: Funny, you mention that Die-hard because I do.

Malhare snaps and a device appears in his hands that has a antenna at the top and two buttons. One saying: Fire and the other saying: Extract.

Toxic: That's cool and all but what does the device do?

Malhare: The device will make me go inside his brain and that small screen will tell you guys when I want to enter his brain or get out of his brain. So I'm relying on you guys to keep a eye on the screen, ok? *Gives the device to Classic*

Classic: *Holds the device* You got it, Malhare.

Modern: We won't let you down.

Die-hard: Yeah.

Toxic: If they wake up and their eyes are completely blue while you're still in there. We'll defend it as hard as we can.

Shy smiles and nods.

Malhare: Alright, wish me luck.

Malhare puts his hand on the antenna and his body goes into the device which surprised them.

Classic, Modern, Toxic and Die-hard: Woah!

Shy eyes widen as words pop up on the screen: Fire.

Classic points the device at Smg4's head then takes a deep breath.

Classic: I hope you know what you're doing, Malhare.

Classic presses the: Fire button then a purple and green laser goes into Smg4's brain eventually it stops.

Inside Smg4's mind

Malhare opens his eyes to see that he is floating and sees a bunch of memories on both sides.

Malhare: Good, I've ended up in the memories part of his brain. Now lets see if there's anything interesting.

Malhare floats towards the memories and sees Smg4's most recent memories aka 2023 to 2020:

Random Smg4 moment from 2023

Video: Mario Goes On A Diet

Mario bursts though the castle doors tired as Smg4 is doing... something idk. When he hears crying he walks out of his room to see Mario crying. So Smg4 walks to him and asks...

Smg4: You ok, bud?

Mario rolls towards him and says...

Mario: HELP! SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME! Well, I'll die either way BUT SHE'LL DO IT FIRST!