Smg4: A Very Mad YouTuber

Smg4 wakes up and notices that he is chained up against the wall.

Smg4: *Groans* Where am I?

Smg3: I think you mean where are we and to answer your question we have no idea.

Smg4: We?!

Smg4 turns his head to his left to see Smg3, X and FM also chained up against the wall.

Smg4: Smg3, X, FM?! Why are you guys here?

Smg3: No clue, the last thing I remember was getting knocked out by a golden rabbitsuit. By the way you look terrible what happened to you?

Smg4: Well, I've been trying to make the perfect video. But I feel like my fans are never happy with my content so I've officially given up on it and yeah, I could definitely use a shower or two.

Smg3: And shave your beard.

Smg4: Yeah, that too.

Suddenly Malhare appears infront of the four he looks at them smiling.

Malhare: Nice to know you four are awake.

X: Who are you and why are we here?!

Malhare: My name is Malhare and I need all of you for something special but I'm mainly here for Smg4.

Smg4: Why me?! We've never met before infact I don't think any of us have met you.

Malhare: While that's true lets just say that I've met your past selfs.

Smg4: You have?

Malhare: Yes, but lets not get into that. Now I ha-

Smg3: YOU KILLED EGGDOG! YOU SICK FREAK!

Malhare: Yeah, so what? He was nothing compared to Terrance.

Smg3: Grrr! Once I'm free from these chains I'm going to kill you!

Malhare: Whatever. Now I hate to be a dick but I'm going to go a bit meta.

Smg4: *Gasps* You wouldn't?!

Malhare: Oh, yes I would.

FM: The hell does meta mean?

Smg4: The word meta means a character acknowledges that they're not real. It's like breaking the 4th wall but not actually acknowledging it.

Malhare looks at Smg4 confused since it was almost word to word of what Smg4's modern self said in his simulation but he told himself it was just a coincidence.

Malhare: Anyway, lets begin.

Then Malhare snaps his fingers and Smg3, X and FM go unconscious as he teleports infront of Smg4.

Malhare: The reason I need you four is because I want to make your channel go back to the good ol' days where Meggy was a inkling and there were no serious moments since this is a "comedy" channel and to do that I need to reboot your channel.

Smg4: WHAT, WHY?! Everyone enjoys my con-

Malhare: Content? Yeah, you wish. We both know that everything you've made story-wise after 2020 was crap! And your weekly videos after 2021 were mid and rarely ever good!

Smg4: All of my videos are great and my fans would agree with me!

Malhare: You think so?

Then Classic, Modern, Toxic, Shy and Die-hard walk in.