Smg4: Coming Together

Malhare sighs then teleports Mario who was unconscious along with everyone else.

Malhare: Mario, Luigi, Smg3, X and FM those names.... aren't their real names.

Modern: What do you mean by that?

Malhare makes a hologram appear from his hand and it shows and tells everything that Malhare saw inside Smg4's mind. Once he showed everything he looked at the 5 and they were shocked.

Toxic: So all of this time we were watching one part of Smg4 who was created by the two and the only memories he had were from the videos that were posted on youtube. Along with people who had their mind-wiped of everything and everyone they were turned into Smg4 characters?!

Malhare: Yep.

Die-hard: But the people who are the popular characters are trapped inside his mind.

Malhare: Yes and I told them I will free them along with everyone else.

Classic: I'm glad you want to help them but could you give us a moment.

Malhare: Sure, I understand this is rough news for all of you.

Classic: *Slightly smiles* Thanks.

The 5 go to the other room as Malhare starts thinking of ways to try and kill the two. Then Classic punchs the wall a couple of times in anger then puts his back against it and slowly falls to the ground. As he starts crying which surprised him then he continued crying.

Classic's voices: Our theory.... was true. I can't believe we follow a psychopath for so long. If we knew earlier we could of saved everyone and none of this wouldn't have happened! You're right, it's all our fault!

The 4 were dealing with it their own ways mainly by putting their hands on their head, some voices in their head were telling them it's their fault and some were saying it's not their fault. However they stopped doing that when they noticed Classic sobbing so they decided to ingores their voices and help Classic then they walk up to him.

Modern: Hey, Classic?

Classic looks up to see the 4 around him and looking at him sad.

Modern: It's not your fault and it's not our fault either.

Die-hard: Yeah, none of us knew that they did that.

Toxic: Some voices in our head may be saying that it's our fault but we just listen to the voices that say it's not our fault.

Classic: Well, all of the voices in MY head are saying it's MY fault! And they're right it's my fault we're the older part of the community and we should of stopped them!

Modern: Then don't listen to them, Classic!

Classic: It's not that simple, Modern! A decade and 2 years of Smg4 all gone down the f*cken drain! Because the person we trusted turned out to be controlling corpses!

Suddenly Shy grabbed Classic's hand and pulled him and makes him stand then he punchs him in the face.

Classic: *Looks at Shy in shock and confusion* What was that for, Shy?!

Shy: Do you want to save everyone that they have controlled?!

Classic: Yes, of course I do and did you just speak?

Shy: Yes, I was able to speak the entire time but I never wanted to until now! And if you to save everyone then you have to ingore the voices!

Classic: Ok, that's weird and even if I did how would we defeat him?