Smg4: The Reasons Why We...

Smg4: Oh, what is it now?

Malhare: Instead of you being alone in the dark I thought why not you and Classic talk one on one.

Smg4: Oh.

Malhare makes the chains let go of him and he falls to the ground and trys to get up but fails.

Malhare: Have fun you two and I'll teleport here when you're done.

Malhare teleports to the others leaving Classic and Smg4 alone as he gets up the two look at each other eye to eye. Smg4 looks up at Classic and Classic looks down at Smg4.

Smg4: Before you say anything all I have to say is that I've grown up and you should too.

Classic: Oh, that's rich especially coming the person who is making videos for Modern yet even he hate them.

Smg4: They just don't know what good content is, then.

Classic: Did you even enjoy making the old videos?

Smg4: Yeah, they were some of my most popular videos.

Classic: So the only reason you liked the classics is because they're your most popular videos?!

Smg4: Do I have to repeat what I said?! Yes, that is the only reason!

Classic: I hate you!

Smg4: And I hate you too!

Classic: *Mumbles* No wonder, Modern thinks you're the villain in the arcs.

Smg4: What was that?!

Classic: I said "No wonder, Modern thinks you're the villain in the arcs!"

Smg4: I am not a villain, Modern is being stupid just like always.

Classic: Don't you dare call Modern stupid!

Smg4: Why are defending him all of a sudden? You're the ones who always argue with him.

Classic: So what, I argue with Modern? Deep down, I care about him and I know he does too besides who do you love? Nobody, you love nobody except yourself!

Smg4: I care about my friends!

Classic: What about the arcs, huh?! You made Bob a classic character may I mind you. The "Villain" for what? Having a rapping career? Yet when he dissed you guys all of you acted like that was the worse thing he had ever done and what did you do? You made "Darkest Hour" and he lost everything and only after a near death experience thanks to Waluigi he realised that even though you guys abuse him and always belittle him he still wants to be your friends!

Smg4: Because we were his only friends! And besides that arc is terrible.

Classic: And opinions change over time and guess what? We actually like the arc now.

Smg4: And I still hate it because it was never intense and it was just boring. Which is why I like Genesis and Revelations it's because we could be heroes and defeat Zero!

Classic gets annoyed and grabs Smg4 by the shirt and throws him to his left.