Smg4: A Turn Of Events

Walking back to the main room...

Toxic: What's wrong, Meggy? You use to be so... happy and energetic. Now you look sad and defeated.

Meggy: Lets just to say being in the suit for 5 years broke me but also made me mature.

Toxic: Ok. *Realises* Wait, in the lawsuit arc the suit disappeared and we saw you as a inkling again were free from it, then?

Meggy: Sadly no, he just changed the suit and the worst part was that it made the suit tighter.

Toxic: That's just f*cked.... What about the human voice? You know when Smg3 changed your voice from Inkling to human.

Meggy: Oh, that? I don't know I think he put a voice changer in the head or something.

Toxic: Oh. could you even breathe in the suit?

Meggy: Of course, I could since there was a hole in the suit otherwise you would of seen a corpse.

Toxic: Where was the hole?

Meggy: *Surprised* I would rather not say...

Toxic: I'm just going to assume it was somewhere weird.

Meggy: Yeah, it was.

Toxic: Look, even though we're the toxic part of Smg4's community. We will make sure people who do bad things to anyone will pay even if the person is Smg4. However if that person is lieing then we'll beat that person up but I don't think you're lieing so you are good, Meggy.

Meggy smiles a bit and looks down at the ground.

Meggy: When we get to the other room can I stay in here?

Toxic: Why, don't you want to see Mario?

Meggy: I do, but Smg4 will probably be there and I... don't want to see him.

Toxic: How about you stay near the entrance as long as you stay there you won't be spotted. How does that sound?

Meggy: *Nods up and down* Sounds fine by me.

Toxic: Ok.

Toxic and Meggy keep walking eventually they get to the other room and Meggy stays near the entrance as Toxic walks into the room.

Toxic: I've got bad news and weird news. Which one do you want to hear, first?

Present...

Malhare: The bad news?

Classic: I guess the weird news.

Modern: I'll go with the bad news

Die-hard: The weird news.

Toxic: *Looks at Shy* What do you think, Shy?

Shy looks at Toxic then points at Malhare.

Toxic: Alright then, the bad news wins.

Toxic walks to the wall holding Mario, Smg4, Smg3, X and FM then he opens his stomach and grabs Tari, Saiko and H. Meggy head with one hand and both halfs of Melony, her beanie and the mask with the other hand then he gets them out of his stomach and throws everything onto the floor.

Mario: This can't be true, this can't be true! Meggy... Tari... Saiko.... Melony...

Smg4: They're all dead...