Smg4: Everything Comes To An End...

With the Smg4 community

The Smg4 community was walking and looking around for Normal Smg4 in a room neither of them had been in.

The Smg4 community: Come out and face us, coward!

Suddenly Normal Smg4 appears and punchs them in the stomach a few times then kicks roundhouse kicks in the face making them walk a few steps backwards.

Normal Smg4: So this was your plan, just combine into one big robot that has powers? It's a pretty shit plan if you ask me.

Then the Smg4 community quickly makes a multicoloured axe and throws it towards Normal Smg4 who gets hit in the face. Then they teleport infront of and punch him a couple of times before putting their hand though his chest grabbing his heart, rips it out of his body and crushs his heart then they tear his body in half.

The Smg4 community: Well, we're beating your ass so I beg to differ.

They turn around and see Malhare fighting in the distance then Normal Smg4 body goes back together, he gets the axe out of his face and throws it at them hitting their back. They scream and get the axe out of their back then turns around to see Normal Smg4 body back to normal.

The Smg4 community thoughts: Fool us once, shame on you; fool us twice, shame on us.

Normal Smg4 teleports infront of the Smg4 community and grabs them by the arms then starts crushing their body. He teleports again still holding them by the arms then they headbutts him making him let go. They grab his head and throws it against the wall and that's when both of them realise that their surrounding was empty...

Normal Smg4: Where are we?

The Smg4 community then hears fighting going underneath them and that's when they realise that they above the rooms.

The Smg4 community: We're above the rooms... but why is it so empty?

Then Normal Smg4 teleports infront of them and punchs them into a wall.

The Smg4 community: Ow...

Normal Smg4: Enough playing around.

Normal Smg4 says as he makes a blue sword appear in his hand.

Normal Smg4: I'm going to f*cken kill you!

The Smg4 community gets scared and they make another multicoloured axe.

The Smg4 community: *To self* Great, another axe.

Suddenly Normal Smg4 teleports infront of them but luckily they dodges his attack and put the axe into his head they pressed it down till it was lodged in his head they stop to make something. But Normal Smg4 grabs the axe and pulls it out of his head as it heals itself then breaks the axe.

Normal Smg4: Try all you want you will lose.

Normal Smg4 then swings his sword at the Smg4 community they barely dodge it then grab the arm that's holding the sword and pulls Normal Smg4 towards them. Then knees him in the head as they make a multicoloured sword and decapitate him they look at their hands.

The Smg4 community: Did Malhare give us a bit of his powers?

Then they gasp as they notice something blue and see-through that is the shape of his head then the head goes back on the body. Normal Smg4 teleports behind the Smg4 community and hits them with a bolt of lightning.