-A/n's pov-

Yoongi & chu hyuk (his butler) were walking through the corridor.

"I don't think so that prince will ever come to this low standard place" he said to his king.

"I'm sure he's he--" before he can continue a small figure bumping over him.

She looked up to meet with his small piercing eyes while her's are doe ones.

"Hey handsome!" She suddenly spoke,all smilling. She slapped him on the shoulder before blushing "Why so cold,hmm?" She pouted.

He was just staring at her and trying to beleive that this girl was really spiking to him,to the KING,like this. Tho nobody in the kingdom have saw him, without even seeing him everyone spreads wrong rumours about him.

He can't deny the fact that he's heartless, doubtlessly he's but not everytime.....

"You little! Leave my majesty,do you even know who is he?" The guy beside yoongi said in a warning tone trying to pull you away from him.

"Noooooooo!" You shouted trying to pull your hands from his grip. "Leammmeeeee! I don't wanna go with you,ugly duckling!" You stick out your tongue while that time Yoongi can't control his laugh. He chuckled looking at you acting weird & crazy.

You were the first person who was the reason for his laugh. He even forget when he smiled without cunningness & laughed without hatred.

"I'm gonna sue you mor--"

"Leave her!" At last he spoke to his guy.

"But...maj--"

"Do I need to repeat?" He said with eyes shoting fire at him. The guy gulped and nodded slowly before leaving your hand. He again looked at you who was smilling at the wall with pink like cherry cheeks. He cleared his throat to get your attention.

"Look lady I--" before he can finish his sentence you suddenly spread your arms,pulling him in your embrace while his whole body became numb in shock.

It was totally a different feeling...

It was as if someone who's invisble was tickling inside his stomach. It was warm feeling.

"MAJESTY!" The guy shouted and put his hands on his mouth out of shock when Yoongi get back to his senses. He immediately tried to shook you off but....You passed out.

"How can someone sleep while standing?" He murmured to himself before looking at your curled up figure which was hugging him. He sighed before grabbing you by your waist gently so you won't wake up,he picked you up in bridal style.

Chu hyuk looking at him with widest eyes,like he have saw the god who was standing infront of him.

Yoongi looked at him with cold eyes.

"You go,try to find hyung" He looked at you before saying something which was really,really unexpected."I'm staying with her"

___

'This girl really is crazy...how can he suddenly say I'm handsome while we've only mate twice' he thought to himself still looking at the figure which was sleeping,puting her head on his shoulder.

He sighed but suddenly saw her fluttering her eyes. He slightly smiled thinking she'll be sober now but it turned into a frawn instead.

"Yah~ where is my tedddy!!!!!!" You started to throw your hands in air while the guy put his hands on his forehead frutratedly.

Not so long you took to noticed him,You first stare at him for like 2minutes before speaking.

"Yah! I saw you had a hat on & with a baggy outfit,but today you look.... different! You look....hot!" You licked your lips looking at him. While on the otherside this guy who can't even understand one of your words.

"H-h-hot? What's that? A-and if you're done annoying me,you can get out!" He said trying to stay the same cold but still shuttering while you looked at him with confusionful eyes.

"Ayyyy! Don't act fool. It doesn't suit you,Handsome" she said slapping her on his shoulder dramatically while he scoffed in disbelief.

Seriously? A king who kills people mercilessly is getting beaten by a normal woman?

But than suddenly reality Hits him... She called her handsome! Not once, multiple times.

He always had insecurities with his looks as his brothers were handsome while him,had a dark scar on his right cheek. He never get this compliment from anyone,not even from his mom.

Mom? She's the reason of him getting this heartless,this merciless, and facing the loneliness which his past self would never preffered.

He looked at her seeing her staring at him with admirable face makes him doubt that if he's seriously good looking or not.

So,You think I'm handsome?" he raise his one eyebrow looking at you intensly.

A crimpsen pink blush appeared in your face.

"Yahhhh~~~ Very handsome,Even with that Scar of yours!" You smiled showing your cleaned teeths but that faded when my stomach started to tingle & than.......BOOM!! You splash everything on him before passing out.

"God...." He spoke under his breathe.