스물 둘

Myeong's pov:
"H..here!" I gasped for air as I handed the food to him.

I watched him take the food with a delightful smile which I assumed as one of his mocking ones. "You're an obedient servant, Myeong-ssi!"

I scoffed low at his tone. "Fucker."

"Did you just say something?" He asked while putting food in his mouth while I nodded before immediately shaking my head. "Good girl." maybe it wasn't visible but I can sense him smirking.

I kept my irritation aside as I asked,"Do you need anything else, Your majesty?"

"Um....." He looked around before looking back at me "I think I'll eat near the Hanguk royal pond."

"Sure." I said turning around happily thinking that I'm dismissed.

"Wait-Where are you going? I don't remember telling you to go." He said with an intimidating gaze over me while crossing his hands over his chest.

"But you said just said-"

"I never told you to leave. Did I?" He moved closer bending a bit to my level. He extended his hand and held my right chin into his palm with a sly smile. I swear to god, this sight of his made me tremble not because I find it charming but out of agitation."Never assum things by yourself....okay?" I didn't gave an answer and just started into his dark eyes. But to my utter surprise he tightened his grab around my cheeks. "Words, sweetheart."

It was awfully paining and harsh. I tried to shake his hand off but he was way stronger. "Y-yes, now let me go!-"

And I freed myself. For a second I though I got a different reaction out him, not an emotionless one, not a sly one, not a angry one but something different like stunned.

He groaned. "You make me lose my mind." He said while placing his palm upon his face In an act of stressed out. He then suddenly looked at me causing me to jump out. "What are you looking at? Go to the lake right now and wait for me there with the food tray."

On the other side:

On the other side:

"What the hell!?" I-jun looked over the yard where she just cleaned.
Now there were many leaves laying. "How the hell did these all came from!" I-jun groaned before picking up the groom and again cleaning the yard and when she was done she rubbed the sweats dripping from her forehead.

She looked back towards the yard again only to see planty of leaves laying again. She gritted her teeth in anger before she looked around to spot a little of someone's Hanbok. She smirked.

"oh my~ I again to clean this mess up" she pouted and put her hand on her forehead dramatically. She could hear the figure shaking with laughter which made her roll her eyes out. She bend down which Seokjin thought she was picking the dry leaves but to his utter surprise a flying slipper was thrown at his direction making me jump out from behind the big tree.