십사

"oh!" She motioned him to come into her room."how are you child?"

"I'm fine.....mom" he said before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"So how is the planning goi--"

"MOM!!!" She flinched due to his high pitched voice. "I told you multiple times that I'm neither interested in becoming a king nor I want the throne. Please don't force me"

"Woah! I can't beleive you're my own son. You can't even do this small thing for your mother can you?" She scoffs internally while he just sighed.

"Mom you're not understanding..."

"I'm not understanding??? Taehyung it's been a long period that Min is ruling even our people can't accept him now? Taehyung, please for once listen to your mom,son" she said with hopeful eyes trying to mesmerized his son.

"Mom please... you know right, how much hyung works for our Empire's people? He even left his passion because of his responsibilities of us, of our people and you're telling me to take his rights from him? It's a sin mom" She rolled her eyes at her son.

"Okay then" she made a face of anger before looking down.

"Mom are you piss--"

"Please Taehyung, if you don't wanna hear bitter sayings go from here" she warned him.

"But mo--"

"GO I SAID!" She shouted making him flinch as he immediately made his way out of her room. "Goddammit!" She was huffing in anger. "Seriously? Even my son is so stupid just like his father. Now I need to work on my own tactics, Taehyung. Sweet talks won't work on you because of your 'love' towards your so called 'hyung' so I need to do something to turn that love into pure hatred" she smirked as those dirty plans started to show up in her mind.

________________________________________

As soon as his eyes met mine my heart stopped beating

As soon as his eyes met mine my heart stopped beating. His cat like eyes Pierced through mine. I was too stunned to speak that time, my mind wasn't processing. Suddenly I was having a urge of dying. I really forget how much close I was bending down front of him. My knees were getting weak under his stare.

"What do you want?" His deep husky voice making me more weak under him.

And then I was about to run away when............fuck! My legs slipped and I unintentionally felled in his lap. My eyes immediately widened as I heared him groaning. I was now scared to death. I didn't have the courage to even look behind at him and stare in his eyes. Still As I didn't heared any sounds from him I looked behind slowly to meet his eyes. Our lips were only few inches apart. I didn't realised when I was all red being blushing. I felt numb and nervous. My eyes suddenly travel down to his lips, and I gulped. I can hear heartbeats, I don't know whether it was his or mine...but it was beating in a rythm.

Suddenly the gap between us was about to close when.........

"MYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We both immediately flinched and he threw me out of his sight. Suddenly I was feeling both angry & disappointed. I nearly glared at I-jun who bowed at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry your majesty, please forgive Myeong for whatever she did" she again bowed before helding on my wrist and running away.

___________________________________________
"WHAT WITH THIS BEHAVIOUR MYEONG? I WAS DYING BECAUSE OF WORK OR HERE YOU'RE HAVING MOMENTS WITH THE KING?? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGEROUS IT CAN BE??" I immediately covered her mouth with my hands.

"Shhh! W-we weren't d-doing anything like tha--"

"Tell that excuse to some kids. You were LITTERALLY sitting on his lap and eating him out" I face palmed myself.

"For your kind of information, I wasn't sitting on him intentionally, My legs tripped and about kissing..." As I remembered how close I was with him a pink tint appeared in my face. "W-w-we weren't kissing, we would've if you didn't interu---" I immediately covered my mouth while She smirked.

"If I didn't interrupt hah!?" She questioned before sighing. "Myeong, I don't think so you're so dumb to understand that. He's a person whom you can live with, stop doing whatever you wanted with him. Don't connect yourself with him, it won't be have a good result to you neither to him nor to the people you love" suddenly my heart started to ache. Was that because......

"You don't have to worry,I-jun. I won't do something silly like that, and the king ain't my type. I need a man who knows how to show love, be loyal & also respectful. Not a coldass jerk" I smiled at her while she nodded. "So, weren't you having multiple works? Now you're free?" I asked while her eyes widened. "Lady Lee will bury my soul alive" she immediately run away making me laugh. But I stopped laughing as I thought what I said earlier.

Was he really a rude coldass jerk?