십구

Tapping his fingers upon the table he looked over the feminines sitting front of him. He wasn't practically looking at any of the female, instead he was pouring fruit made beer.

On the otherside, the Female workers who were sitting their were having trouble to sit up straight as they were shaking in fear. They all were aware of the King's maniac personality when he's furious.

His expressions were calm but it wasn't actually same from the inside.

They all were aware about it.

"So..." He finally spoke a slight smile popping on his face,"who was the daring soul did this?"

His voice was thin with an unknown emotion, recognised by few of them.

He looked up straight at a individual being sitting behind the head maid her head hanging low though his gaze still didn't moved a bit from her face.

"So, who was the one to help princess Jisoo leave? Also, Replacing her with princess Jennie? What a excellent Plan right!" He laughed and it was the only hoarse sound which echoed through the room as it was deadly silence. "SPEAK"

His shrill voice peered through everyone's ears which made every single of people present their to get startled.

"Oh! So you'll are deciding to die together aren't you?" His once a smiley face turned up into a ugly smirk. "Wish granted!" He took out his sword before stepping up of his throne. "I'll count until 10, at least one person need to speak within these. Everyone gulped.

He started to take slow steps forward.

❛⁠ 1 ❛⁠

Silence.

❛⁠ 2❛⁠

Silence.

❛⁠ 3❛⁠

Silence.

And like this the counting went on but the only thing he got in reply is......silence.

❛⁠ 9❛⁠ he looked at everyone but his eyes stopped on the same woman, his eyes fixed upon her. "I promise under a oath if you don't spea-"

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" A red dusty outfitted guy presented himself in the royal hall but bowed first seeing the sword in his hand.

"Reason of interruption?"

"We've f-found a l-letter....Ji...Jisoo-" the guy was trying his best to collect his breathe before speaking.

"What!-"

"We've found a letter from Princess Jisoo's room!"

____________________________________
Myeong's pov:

Tapping on the door slowly immediately the door opened revealing none other than the second oldest Kim prince, Namjoon.

I tried to smile but wasn't able to as he was a complete unknown person to me and our last meeting wasn't that interactive one at all.

"I....came here for some urgent informations. And Hose-I mean prince Jung told me that you're the only one who can tell me about the current king" I finished and looked at him while he softly chuckled.

"An usual slave want to know about the King? Strange... isn't it?" His voice was full of taunts, not even a bit of gentleness tugged. But I wasn't planning to show myself low.

I smiled.

"Everybody do know. I want to know too, I'm getting into trouble since the day I stepped inside the Royal household. Sure, I wasn't even international to get these information from a mere prince but ho-I mean Prince Jung told me about you so I agreed. Though looks like you really don't want me to know..."