아홉

Yoongi's eyes widened while He smirked. "My king, If you say....."

"Where is he?" He asked a little desperateness in his voice. Than found everyone staring at him so he cleared his throat. "I mean....did you bought him?"

San smile before calling the guards.

Everyone eyes widened as they saw a Angry Kim seokjin shouting On the guards who had tied him.

"Yah!!! How dare you to tie me up? Don't you know am the eldest prince here! You morons!....." He continued to curse them while Yoongi sighed before speaking.

"Hyung..." His voice was raspy but a little respective as he's older than him.

Jin immediately looked at him. "You idiot! Ho--"

"Hyung not infront of everyone...." Yoongi muttered. "Why you always run away from here?"

Jin who was was furious seconds ago now calm a little down. "My breaths hitches living here...." His face showed a painful yet emotionless expression. "Remebering those memories..... it's hurts.I can't leave here,Yoongi. Everything changed, everyone changed. The most important.....you changed" yoongi was having the same expression as Jin. He was now again remebering those moments. The fire he's keeping inside him was getting worse day by day. The fire, can be the cause of destruction of Royal family.

"Take him to his room & don't let him go" this was the only words left from his mouths. Jin was continuously yelling to let him go while Yoongi can't stare at him. He knew what he was doing only for their kingdom but in this things, he had lost himself...... completely.

"My king...." San called yoongi making him come out from his thoughts. "I captured our majesty, so can I ask for a reward?" He said while Yoongi raised his one eyebrow before nodding. "I've a sister. She's now twenty five years old, if you let her work in the pala--"

"Tell her to join from tommorrow. Now y'll can go, I'm feeling a little headache" They all bowed at Yoongi and left one by one including San. Leaving the exhausthed king alone

"King!!!" One of the maids came to him and started panting heavily.

"Breath! Than speak" she took a deep breath before spoking.

"My king, Princess Jisoo is mad at you" Yoongi looked at her with questioning look.

"And what's the reason?"

"S-she isn't telling any of us" she spoke while Yoongi started to walk towards Jisoo's room.

__________

"Myeong!!!!!" I heared the scream of my elder brother as well did I-jun.

"What happened why are you shouting? Weren't you have work in the king's palace?" I asked while he gave me a wide smile.

"Do You know what happened today? When I was going towards the palace I saw prince Seokjin and immediately caught him" hearing him both of my & I-jun's eyes became wide.

"WHAT!!!?" We both yelled together.

"Yess, and took him to king. And you know what I asked Instead?" We both shook our heads as no. "I told him to let you work in the royal palace" My eyes immediately widened while I-jun protested.