열 다섯

"Here's the price for the Ga jies(brinjal)" she took the cash from my hand before giving me a friendly smile.

"Come here again, my dear" I smiled back as I turned to go towards palace I saw a troop of people going on their way while riding horses. But I recognised one of them before running behind them.

"Ahjumma! Keep my Ga jies for a little, I'll be back here" I forcefully gave her those before running towards the familiar guy.

___________
"

But captain if we don't listen to the queen I'm confident none of our heads will be attached with our neck" one of the soldiers said infront of Soobin while he shoot them the darkest glare.

"If you don't listen to our King's order I don't think so any of your body parts will be attached to your body" he said while everyone let out a gasp. "Don't give excuses just try to fight against them as I heard, if they try to attack in our place then do your best to protect your kingdom. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND?" They all nodded their hair before taking their positions when..........

"Yahhh!!" Suddenly a shout of a woman could be heard so they all started to take positions for stopping her. Before she could reach to the General they all pointed their swords at her. "W-w-what the ...."

Myeong's pov:
"What are you gu--Myeong!" My brother shouted from the Horse's back before coming towards us with a speed of lightning. "I'm sorry to interrupt and being late, General kang but why you'll pointing swords at my sister?" The knights were all looking at eachother's faces before the general spoke up.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I guess they all misunderstood your sister as she suddenly popped up. You'll go to your position and don't scare random people with yoyr swords" he commanded while they all went back.

"Brother, how have you been? Is father alright?" I asked as he smiled before nodding. "When I'm going back home?" His smile immediately dropped as he started to scratch his back, the nervousness was indicating something strange..... though his reply was simple.

"Whenever I get free time I'll take you home, after all you miss your home right?" Though his words was convincing but the hesitation wasn't. "Between what are you even doing here? You weren't supposed to come out from the Royal palace, were you?"

"It's just I was buying some cooking stuffs for the king and other's, though I came here for a different reason......" She looked at Soobin intentionally while he furrowed his brows. "Um...brother I guess the other Knight's need you, you go, I've a message for Soobin. It's King's message" he nodded slowly before waving at me and going towards them. I moved my body on Soobin's Direction while I Saw him smirking.

"You're such a clever lady aren't you?" He suddenly asked me while I rolled my eyes. "If King wanted to say something he wouldn't had send somebody as he's coming here in few minutes. So tell me what's your actual intention for coming here, and now tell me the truth" he said whime I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Guess who's playing dumb now? Don't act fool, you know everything why I'm here. Do you know how much scared I was when you pushed me in that deep pond, I thought I was going to die. I really can't beleive I'm still alive.......and like this! Aren't you ashamed about what you did to me earlier?" I started to say the things I was keeping inside me and I didn't even realise how much informations I've gave to him, if anybody was around us they would've gotten me wrong. God shake no one was there.

"What Gibberish are you sprinting out lady? I had never seen you, Not even as San's sister. I guess you need a health & both mental check-up. Go find someone else whom you can ta--"

"What's going on here?" Fucking hell No!!!! Just by the sudden deep voice I recognised who it can be.

The king
Min freaking Yoongi

I didn't dared to look behind as I knew it won't be any great for myself to have any kind of eye contact with him after the last interaction we had.

"Soobin, I never thought you would neglect the important work for talking with a lady" he said before getting down from the horse, which I figured out by his foot's sound.

"I-its not like t-that, your h-highness...." He bowed while I stayed still. My body was already so frozen. I wasn't able to move nor talk nor bow.

"I guess, someone does know how to show respect " I can hear him taunting me but I can't do anything right?,"I guess she's also deaf" I was gripping on my hanbok tight, he's getting on my nerves now. I can hear footsteps coming towards me but it's stop like right before me. Then I felt a light pressure on my left shoulder, before,"you're not afraid to dying, are you?" I gulped hard as a sudden cold sensetion going down through my spine.

"I--" before I can speak I was turned upside down by him as my eyes met his my heart started to beat with the same fast rythm it always does but this time 2x fast. I couldn't move my eyes from his.

"You?" His words came nearly like a whisper, loud enough for me to hear. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in Royal palace weren't you?" He asked me while I wasn't able to answer. I was so nervous that my whole body was shaking due to fear when......BOOM!

We heard shoutings & sword sounds so we went where all the knights was standing.

As we went towards them we saw.........some guys wearing masks were having dangerous battle with them.

Yoongi was about to take out his sword while Soobin stopped him by sitting on his knees infront of, "you're the ruler of our kingdom, Protecting you is my duty. I can't let you go there" Yoongi smiled softly before pulling him up.

"And saving my people is my duty" he said before pulling out his sword before attacking them one by one.

Only in a second he changed from a gentle king to a Wild beast! I saw blood was everywhere, even on his attire. I was watching them when a random guy saw me and came running with his sword indicating that he's going to kill me.

I immediately closed my eyes and shouted but stopped when I didn't felt anything..........

As I opened my eyes I saw.....

Him