열셋

None other then kim Seokjin!

"You two are having fun after making my brother half dead....Do you know, HOW HAPPY I'M!" He spoke excitedly while I thought he gonna beat the shit outta me. I guess he's such a GREAT brother afterall.

"What can we even expect from you? Wanting your brother's bad!" I-jun commented with a smirk while Seokjin seem to not be angry hearing it.

"Why I'm called a bad brother, huh!? Isn't it a good lesson for him? He nearly stripped the back of her clothes, intentionally or unintentionally, He deserved it. And she didn't crossed the line, he's just too weak I guess" I laughed at his reply while I-jun seem to be also smilling. When Seokjin find her smilling he also smiled in back & she stopped.

"F-f-fine! Yn, I'm going. I've works to do unlike this useless prince who doesn't have any works except roaming around" I-jun said as she turned to leave.

"Yah!! Fight me" he said while she rolled her eyes.

This two will be a great couple in future, lol.

"Oh! Between Yn, because only you're like my younger sister I'm warning you about my grandmother" he stopped talking before looking at me. "She wanna have some serious talk with you" he left leaving me dumbfounded. Their grandmother want to have a serious talk? With me?

________________

"Our sincere King of Goryeo, I would like to introduce myself. I'm the king of Siam (now Thailand). I'm here to make our bond more strong by....giving you proposal for my daughter's marriage" Yoongi didn't reacted at his words. The man of 50's look happy explaining the reasons of his presence though Yoongi wasn't glad atall.

"By that did you mean you want her to marry me?" The man nodded three times with a smile spread in his face. "I appreciate your proposal to make our bond strong but I'm really sorry I cannot accept your proposal" the smile immediately faded when he heard it.

"So you're saying that you can't marry my dau---"

"Look King Manoban, there's a custom of us that The Oldest will get married first, and my older brother is still Unmarried" Yoongi said clearing the misunderstanding while the King smirked secretly.

"Okay then.....if you don't mind, I don't have a problem to fix your older brother's marriage with my daughter" he spoke while Yoongi's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel great after hearing your proposal. I need to ask my brother's decision first" He cleared his throat.

"But, I heard king Daechwita never let somebody down. I know your highness will think about me too" He smiled while he sighed.

"I'll surely think about your proposal King, but now I do need to end our discussion here" he got up from his throne as everyone bowed at him.

But there's he doesn't know about the plan King of Siam's for which he will be regretting soon.

_______________

"Yn!" The Courtlady called my name as I came running. Gosh it's so fucking irritating to even move wearing this dramatic shit.

"Yes Madam Lee" I was panting heavily. As I took enough breath to take I looked up to see her with a Bag full of food containers, or something similar to it.

"Here take it and go to the Yalu river, he's sitting there" I raised my eyes brows.

"He? He who?" I asked our of confusion while her shirp gaze Pierced through my eyes.

"The king"

____________

It was already very tough to walk wearing hanbok & now this Heavy bullshit. Cannot he came and eat in The big palace? Why no one is normal here?

I put the bag down as my hands were trembling by the weight of it. It made marks in my hands, gosh where is he?

I looked everywhere and finally spotted him. I again started to carry this heavy bag and somehow managed to go front of him.

To ensure myself he's sleeping, I shook my hands infront of his face to see if he was awake and as expected he wasn't

To be very honest, HE'S THE CUTEST WHEN SLEEPING!

I was having a deep urge to pull his cheeks & bite it by seeing how squishy it was. Noticing his facial features I sometimes feel jealous by thinking how can a man be so handsome? His red thin lips look yummy.

I was admiring him so deeply that I didn't even noticed how close I was to him and suddenly.......he looked up.

Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!