열둘

"you Bastard!" I held on his hair before pulling it very badly.

"YAHH!!! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME" he whimpered in pain.

"No, Not today!" I said before punching his back.

"I'm not a punching bag that you're punching me, look lady, I'm a king! You should first cover yourself th---"

"SHUT UP!" I jumped on him making him fall on the ground.

"Heyy! What are you both doing?" Namjoon shouted from a distance while they both continued to fight on the ground like two dogs.

"They're looking like small puppies" Jin said before laughing on his own joke, while Jimin also laughed along him.

"Shouldn't we stop them..?" Hoseok asked Namjoon.

"I gue--"

"It's none of our bussiness, Just enjoy watching them" Taehyung said while smirking.

"Yahhhh! Jungkook-ah~ leave her" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Do you think Jungkook is holding her?" Jennie scoffed before speaking again "I Guess this girl have death wish"

"Where's the king? He should be here by now?" Taehyung questioned.

"I guess I need to check on hi--"

"No need, Namjoon. I'm here" A deep like ocean voice said. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Hyung do something" Namjoon pleaded.

Yoongi didn't said anything and just was looking at their fighting figures.

"Hyung....Jungkook will get hur--"

"He deserve that" Yoongi said. "He teared her clothes, you can see that" Yoongi said making them look at Myeong's half tore up clothes.

"She doesn't have any shame! She should've change instead of fighting with him" Jennie said.

Yoongi clenched his hand but didn't said anything.

I slapped Jungkook again, it was the 5th time.

"Aren't you ashamed huh? Even after getting beaten severally?" I asked sarcastically while I can see him still shaking his head.

"I-i won't ap-apologies" He said. And that's it, I fisted my both hand together and was ready to land it on his face, but somehow I can't...

"That's enough" A deep daddy voice came from behind. I looked at my back to see.......the king.

He made me got up before he took out his Hanbok's jacket and covering my body with it.

I looked up to meet his cat like sharp eyes. Blood immediately rushed up towards my cheeks making me blush hard and look down.

Yoongi smiled at Myeong's cute red Tomato like face but immediately it vanished as he heared his brother's crying.

"Jungkookahh~ open your eyes" Jimin shook his body to make him wake up.

"God! Lady Bae~ please take Jungkook to Uinyeo, he need it urgently" Chaeyoung yelled making some of the ladies come with the court lady along.

Yoongi and Myeong were having some moments when Court lady Lee took Myeong's hand before pulling her roughly the towards kitchen.

__________

Myeong was now kneeling down infront of the Courtlady. The hall was full of silence. She are gulping your saliva continuously. She didn't have the dare to look at her so she was looking at her lap.

"So you decided to disobey me, huh?" She asked while Myeong gulped. "You know what could've happened to you!?" She raised while she flinched a Little.

"I----"

"What I? You heared the rumours about King don't you? You think the king is any better then those? How lame! Do I need to give teaching classes to you, about how to behave?" She asked growling.

"Lady Lee, I.....I'm sorry. It'll never happen again" You said while bowing at her.

"Oh really? We'll see. For now, don't go anywhere without my concern. If you don't want to be in any kind of danger" she said while she nodded. "Between you have to deserve a punishment for it" Her eyes widened.

"W-what punishment?"

She grinned making Myeong scared.

_______________

"Ahh~ am so tired already, someone please take me from here" you were rotating the pole in the big bowl. It was bowl of glue.

"Should I help you?" I looked behind to find I-jun.

"I-jun-ah~~" I fake cried while she hugged me.

"I'm sorry I've been busy cooking and doing stuffs. Between I heared you beaten the shit outta the youngest prince? Why did you do th--oh I forget you have forgotten your memory, but still didn't anybody warned you? And what was the reason of bea---"

"Okay okay stop, am telling you" I said as I took a deep sigh before explaining her everything happened back there.

"Woah!" She exclaimed.

"Look, it's my priority to protect myself first so this is why....."

"You did right" I looked at her while she gave me a confidential smile. "If you haven't done anything to him I would've" she said making me give her a tight hug. "That doesn't mean you can kill me Myeong!"

I left her before smilling.

"Having fun?" Suddenly someone asked from behind making me & I-jun look at the direction to find...........