𝑻𝒘𝒐

"I think we should do another video with Schlatt and Ted." Sam pitched to Colby as they sat in their kitchen. They found a haunted place in Kansas and needed to figure out who to take.

"Schlatt could work, but Ted said he was busy for a while and wouldn't be able to film for a long time."

"Charlie Slimecicle? I'm sure him and Schlatt would be down." And so they messaged both of them and got a yes from them to film. Luckily the location was near Evelyn so they could ask her if they could stay with her or offer to get a hotel. Sam, in his matchmaker era, decided to ask Evelyn if they could stay with her.

Evelyn

Hey, we are filming a
video in a location near
you, is there any way we
could stay with you?

When would you be here?

A month from today.

That's perfect.
Spring break is that week
so that's perfect timing.

Great! It'll just be me,
Colby, and two other people.

Oh, I can work with
that.

Thank you, we owe you
big time.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The month flew by and Evelyn was rushing around her home trying to figure out sleeping arrangements. Her office/Cassie's play room was converted into a makeshift bedroom for the week. She had an air mattress big enough for Colby and Sam to share so they would sleep there. She decided to give up her bedroom for the other two unknown guests considering the couch was comfortable enough for her. "Cassie, if you put those toys away we can get ice cream after dinner tonight." Evelyn said when she walked back into her living room and saw Cassie's toys spread out everywhere. Cassie nodded and immediately put them all away, rushing them back to her room. Evelyn sighed, straightening out her shirt before a knock interrupted her thoughts. She opened her front door to see her brother and his best friend accompanied by a brunette and a familiar taller brunette. "Welcome." She said moving out of the way so they could come in. "Cassie, come say hi." She said and the sound of feet padding against the floor. She ran right into Colby's arms and he picked her up.

"Uncle Colby!" She cheered hugging him.

"Cassie!" He smiled hugging her back.

"Evelyn this is Charlie and Schlatt." Sam introduced the three strangers to each other.

"Nice to meet you." She said as Colby put Cassie down, who immediately went over to Sam to hug him. After they hugged she walked in front of the two tall older men.

"You're giants." She said craning her neck to look up at them. Evelyn scooped her up and placed her on her hip.

"Cassie, that's rude. Don't say that, okay?" She said looking at her daughter.

"Sorry." She apologized.

"Oh no, it's alright. I'm sure we look like giants to her. She meant nothing by it." Schlatt spoke. Evelyn had to catch herself from freezing where she stood when she heard his smooth, yet rough voice.

"Yeah, I mean I am six foot so it only make sense that she thinks I'm a giant." Tommy spoke, already fitting right in with his personality.

"Mhm. You look more five foot nine, but whatever you say. Now, let me show you to your rooms." Evelyn said and the other three men laughed.

"Oh, mommy can I show them? Can I?" Cassie said excitedly. Evelyn nodded and Cassie dragged them around the house, not really showing them their rooms, just showing them the house. Once she was done and ended up forcing Charlie to play dolls with her, Evelyn actually showed them their rooms. Sam and Colby placed their stuff in the air mattress room and Evelyn showed Schlatt where his and Charlie's room is.

"And you two will be in my room. I'll take the couch." She smiled softly placing Charlie's bag on her bed.

"Oh, we can't take your room. We can sleep on the couch." He said not wanting to force the hostess to sleep somewhere other than her own bed.

"It's alright. I don't think you alone could fit on the couch and I don't want you to sleep halfway in the floor. I'll be fine for the week." She declined before seeing that look in his eye. She immediately raced out of the bedroom and to the couch, Schlatt hot on her trail. She jumped onto the couch and Schlatt, underestimating how much closer she as than him, jumped onto the couch and landed on top of her. They play fought for a couple minutes before Evelyn surrendered but forced Schlatt to take her bed. He was hovered above her, both arms on either side of her holding him up. It was silent as they both just stared at each other. His eyes every so often going from her eyes to her lips, hers did the same.

"Hey, Evelyn I was- interrupting something. I'll just-" Sam cut himself off rushing back into his and Colby's room. Schlatt scrambled to get off of the woman before helping her up. Her face was a deep red and she just nodded at the man before walking back into Sam and Colby's room to see what he wanted.

"Yes, Sam?" She asked as she tried to calm down.

"I was just wondering what we are doing for dinner?" Sam asked with a smug look on his face.

"We'll probably just go out somewhere. I don't feel like cooking, plus I promised Cassie ice cream since she was such a big help with cleaning up today." She said glaring at sam.

"Perfect, meet in the living room in five minutes." Colby said fully unaware of the situation that Sam had seen. Evelyn nodded before walking to Cassie's room.

"Cassie. Will you clean up your toys before we go to dinner?" She asked squatting down to her level. Cassie nodded before cleaning up, Charlie helping since he helped make the mess.