𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Over the next couple weeks Evelyn became more paranoid. She couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching her, she was getting scared for her and Cassie's safety. She wanted to board up her windows and doors and just stay inside forever, but she couldn't. Soon, it was parent teacher night at the high school and she had to ask Camilla to watch Cassie since Cassie couldn't come to the school with her.

Camilla was watching Cassie waiting for her to get sleepy enough. Once she noticed she was dozing off she smiled. "Hey Cassie. Wanna go for a ride?" She asked and Cassie nodded sleepily. Camilla picked her up and walked outside placing her in the already running car. Two seconds later she was out like a light.

"Everything is ready. All you have to do is play your part and don't mess up." He told her sitting in the drivers seat.

"Right. I'm going to set everything up now, I'll meet you at home once the whole investigation is over." Camilla rolled her eyes. This plan was carefully crafted so that she wouldn't become a suspect. If she just got in the car and left then she'd be first on the list and found pretty soon. She left the car and he pulled away. She walked back into the home and into the backyard to find a big enough rock. Once she found one she broke the window leading to Cassie's room. After making the room look like a mess for effect she walked into the kitchen and made it look like she was scrambling to run to Cassie's aid. Then she called Evelyn. 'Thank you god for letting me be able to fake cry.'

"Hey. Everything alright?" Evelyn asked once she heard sniffling.

"I was- I was in the kitchen and- I was doing some work. I-I-I heard a, uh, a crash from Cassie's room and, uhm, when I went in there- I heard her scream. Someone t-took her. Evelyn I'm-I'm so sorry." Evelyn wanted to freeze right there on the spot. She wanted to scream so loud every window in the building would shatter. She wanted to punch the walls so hard the building would collapse. But she didn't. She ran back into her room, apologized to the parents she was talking to, grabbed her stuff and ran out of the building.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Cassandra Hicks. Six years old, from Lawrence, Kansas. Went missing last night from her own home. Evelyn Brock, her mother was at work while Camilla Adams was babysitting. Claims she was working when she heard a crash from Cassandra's bedroom ran in heard a scream and she was gone." Penelope Garcia gave the BAU team a rundown of the new case.

"Why doesn't she and the mother have the same last name?" Derek Morgan asked.

"Evelyn was pregnant with Cassandra at twenty gave birth at twenty one. Casandra's father is Justin Hicks. Evelyn and Justin never married." Garcia informed.

"Right, we'll go over everything on the plane. The first twenty four hours are the most crucial in a missing child case. Wheels up in ten." Hotch said to the team not wanting to waste any time.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Cassidy wake up." He said lightly shaking the child awake. When Cassie opened her eyes she realized she wasn't at home anymore. She was in a random room, on a random mattress, in a random home. She had no idea where she was and she didn't like it. She didn't even recognize the man who had woken her. She immediately started crying and backing away from the man. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. C'mon, you know me." She didn't, not really.

"Where's mommy?" Cassie asked still not daring to go near the man.

"Your old mommy is home she left you with me. Your new mommy is on the way. She'll be here soon. Don't you want to meet her?"

"No! I want my mommy!" He was growing frustrated.

"Your old mommy left you!"

"She would never do that. I want my mommy!"