𝑻𝒆𝒏

I've never been to Austin or Texas at all so this is all just pure guess. And I know that Charlie and grace aren't together, but they are for this story. :)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

Getting tickets was fairly easy if you don't count how long it took to find cheap flights that wasn't spirit. Then it was more difficult to hide where they were going considering Cassie kept asking if they were going to be back for her birthday. Fortunately school was out and it was the thirtieth. "Cassie, you gotta wake up." Unfortunately the flight was at three in the morning.

"I don't wanna." She groaned turning over.

"Cassie, please. You can sleep on the plane." After a couple more minutes of back and fourth Cassie finally got up. They rushed to the airport and through security, which took a bit longer considering Cassie kept falling asleep on Evelyn. Once they made it to their gate Evelyn sat down in one of the many chairs and Cassie sat in her lap, falling back asleep.

If you had asked Evelyn three years ago if she'd ever think she would be flying to a different State to visit her boyfriend with her daughter, she'd say you're crazy and go back to trying to raise Cassie on her own. She was glad she met Schlatt, she was glad her life was finally looking better.

"Mommy." Cassie whispered, her head buried in Evelyn's neck.

"Yeah baby."

"Where are we going?" She asked for the hundredth time that week. Evelyn lightly laughed.

"It's a surprise. You'll like it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a long ass plane ride, trying to keep Cassie entertained if she wasn't sleeping, and trying to get some rest herself, the mother and daughter stepped off the plane. Cassie was energetic as ever, but Evelyn wanted to sleep her way into a coma. After grabbing their bags they spotted the tall brunette and headed over. "Jay!" Cassie shouted running towards the man who bent down to pick her up.

"Jellybean!" He responded hugging her. "Surprise." After hugging her he noticed the woman stood in front of him almost falling asleep. "I thought you'd be happier to see me."

"I am happy. I just need sleep." She mumbled before noticing the familiar brunette walking over.

"Cassie!" He shouted taking her from Schlatt and hugging her.

"Charlie! I brought my dolls so we can play!" She cheered and Charlie nodded.

"Why don't we go to my place so that you two can play dolls and Evelyn can sleep." Schlatt suggested taking a couple bags from Evelyn.

"Please." The mother begged. They loaded up Schlatt car and headed to his place. After parking, lugging the suitcases and carryons into the house Evelyn collapsed in the nearest bedroom, which just so happened to be Schlatts.

"I see you've found my bed." He said leaning against the door frame as she shuffled under the covers.

"Mhm. It's comfy." He lightly laughed at her as she made herself more comfortable. Then she opened her arms and he shook his head as he walked over climbing into the bed with her. She wrapped him in the blanket and snuggled close to him. If there was one thing both of them missed it was holding each other and just being together in the same room.

"You really are tired." Schlatt said once he noticed how fast she was falling asleep.

"You try keeping a five year old entertained on a plane when she has no idea where we're going. I tried to sleep when she was sleeping but I was too scared she'd wake up and start to be loud. Or bother other people." She pointed out.

"Yeah, I don't know how you do it." He kissed the top of her head and she fell asleep soon after. He loved seeing her fully relaxed, knowing that in that moment she wasn't stressed. Even if she had a relaxed look on her face he could tell she was always stressing about Cassie and if she was okay or if she was hurt how could she help. She was always stressed even when there really wasn't anything to stress about. So him seeing her fully relaxed and not a tense muscle in her face made him happy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The rest of the day (after Evelyn's three hour nap) was spent doing nothing. The four spent time catching up, Cassie showing them anything she made, and watching movies. Then a few of Schlatts friends came over, it was just Blake, nick, and Isaac. Tanner and Larry were busy with other things. None of them knew of Cassie's existence. Once Schlatt saw who had knocked on his door he opened it and stepped outside before closing it behind him. "No swearing. I don't care how hard it is for you not to swear, do not swear. If you do I will not hesitate to kick you out. Understood?" His tone was firm, he wasn't messing around.

"Alright dude." Blake raised his hands as if he was surrendering. Schlatt nodded before opening the door and walking in.

"Blake, Issac, Nick!" Charlie cheered walking over with Cassie on his hip.

"Charlie has a kid?!" Blake shouted.

"No, Cassie is my child. Charlie's just holding her." Evelyn said walking over. "Hi, I'm Evelyn." She waved standing next to Schlatt.

"I'm Nick. The one frozen in shock is Blake, or Yumi. The one who seems to be unfazed is Isaac."

"I'm not completely unfazed, I mean have you seen her? She's adorable!" Isaac said pointing to the child in Charlie's arms.

"Mister Isaac would you like to play dolls with me and Charlie?" Cassie spoke basking in the compliment.

"Do you even have to ask? Of course!" The three went back into the living room leaving the other four by the front door.

"Is he okay?" Evelyn asked after Blake hadn't moved for a while, not even blinking.

"I think he's still in shock that there's a child anywhere near Schlatt."

✦✧✦

Jschlatt

Guys this random woman broke into my house and kissed me it was nice :)1,278,265 likes

1,278,265 likes

Evelyn.Brock
I wonder who it could be
Jschlatt
        I think her name was bvelyn erock

Softwilly
Gross
Jschlatt
        Ur gross

BigTstreamingservice
May we meet the woman
Jschlatt
        Come to my house and I guess you can

User1
Why is her page private
User2
        She probably did something bad and is hiding it
User3
       Or she likes her privacy??? Ever think of that