𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

June sixth had arrived and Cassie was wide awake by eight am. Her mother and her boyfriend were sleeping peacefully in his bed. "Mommy! Jay! It's my birthday! Wake up! Wake up!" She shouted jumping up and down on the bed. Evelyn turned facing her and pulling her down on the bed in between her and Schlatt.

"Jay, what do you say we give her, her gift early?" She asking and Schlatt smiled.

"I don't know if he's awake yet?" Schlatt played along.

"Who? Who's not awake yet?" Cassie asked getting impatient.

"The tickle monster!" Schlatt shouted immediately attacking the six year olds sides. She laughed so much Evelyn had to stop him before Cassie might've peed. Evelyn scooped her up in her arms and attacked her face with kisses.

"You'll get gifts later. For now, we sleep in." She said laying down holding Cassie. Schlatt had wrapped his arms around the two as they fell back asleep for just a few more hours before the busy day they had ahead of them.

✦✧✦

Evelyn.Brock 🔒

She insisted on the crown and sunglasses 60 likes

60 likes

KatrinaStuart
SHE WAS A BABY YESTERDAY
Evelyn.Brock
       I KNOW I MISS IT

ColbyBrock
Best niece ever
Evelyn.Brock
       She said you're her favorite uncle

Slimecicle
Can she play Minecraft with me and Tommy now
Evelyn.Brock
      If you can teach her (off
screen/stream)

✦✧✦

After getting ready for the day the three walked to the arcade where Charlie, Grace, Tanner, Blake, Isaac, Nick, and Larry were waiting for them. "Charlie, guess what?" Cassie asked walking up to her favorite person, other than her mom and Schlatt.

"What is it Cass?" He had shortened her name cause he said it felt like it was too long. Yes, six letters was too long so he took off two.

"I'm six now." Charlie acted surprised.

"Really? You're so old now. You can practically do anything." He played along.

"I wouldn't say anything. Ready to go in?" Evelyn said and the group nodded. After buying tokens and playing a ton of games. Any that were two player and against Cassie they let her win because it's her birthday...and she's six. Once they were done they walked up to the prize counter with all the tickets they could scramble together for the birthday girl. Nick had pointed out a couple things and Charlie specifically pointed out a stuffed animal that was a purple version of stitch. She picked that and got a couple other small things to get rid of the extra tickets.