3

I gawked at the castle in front of me.

"Look, i know you said you live in a castle, but seeing it in person like this is just mind blowing, you seriously live in this?" I asked completely Star struck. Mihawk sighed and nodded.

"I guess it fits your character" I thought out loud, mihawk sighed again as he unlocked the door and allowed me entry, the interior design was just beautiful, it looked like if walked back in time a few hundred years.

"Welcome to your new home," he spoke as he walked up beside me, I smiled at him greatly.

"You're wonderful" was all I could say.

"Here let me show you to your room, after that we will head to a place we can discuss the living plans" he replied as he began walking towards large staircase, I followed, the decoration was pristine. Mihawk helped me carry my belongings up the stairs and down the hall... it was like a maze.. It's going to be a while before I know where I'm going.

Once we eventually reached my room, he opened the door, revealing a very large, beautiful room, a queen sized bed to the left of the room, and natural light shined in from the fancy windows. There were two doors to the right, one being and onsuit and the other being a walking in wardrobe. I was in awe.

"I'll leave you to put your things away. Once you have just message me on your phone, I shall come get you," he spoke as he began to walk away. But I quickly ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Thankyou".

He froze up, uncomfortable with the embrace. He just patted my head, and I eventually released him, "It's fine, tell me when you're done," he spoke, exiting the room.

I took a deep breath, looking around the fancy bedroom. I.. was living here... how amazing.

I began putting my things away, the walk in wardrobe was amazing. There is so much space with different sections for different items. This was just wonderful... I smiled, taking in the large room, and of course... I just had to belly flop on the bed, cuddling into the lovely covers.

I sighed as I got up and messaged mihawk to come get me, carefully tiding the bed and then waiting in the doorway for the posh swordsman. Once he arrived, he escorted me to a fancy looking room, I sat down and watched the man as he poured some tea.

"Is everything alright?" He asked me, I smiled and nodded, "This place is wonderful, " I replied happily, the man humming.

"Im glad you're settling in, theres a few things we need to discuss, though. Now, in return for you living here, as I told you a while ago, you'll be working here. In all honesty, this place has been lacking care. Your job is to keep it up to scratch, I know that it will be a while until you get used to your surroundings so I expect you to get alittle lost at first which isn't a problem. You may be wondering why I am in need of a cleaner. No its not just for dust and webs, it's also for clean up after the many parties Red Haired Shanks decides to have here, its alot cheaper to have you here than to hire cleaners every god damn week or so. Don't worry, your room is on the far side away from the hall, so you shouldn't be bothered by any loud music or drunk idiots. Any questions?" He paragraphed to me...

...

...
.

"N-no... im good, that's... That's all good with me, " I replied, completely taken aback by how much he was talking. He's never talked this much before...

He sighed and nodded, "Take the rest of today to have a look around and try memorise your surroundings. If theirs anything specific you want to know where it is, let me know. I'll be on my way now, I have some buissness to attend to. You just get settled in, " he spoke as he stood up and walked away. I smiled as I watched him leave.

Im... living... in a castle...

I stood up and did what mihawk said, I went for a walk around the castle, trying to memorise it. I took a note pad with me to document where I was going in case I did get lost. The castle was utterly huge, I couldn't count how many rooms were in this place. As I walked down the hall, I took in the old dusty air. This place really was ancient. And untouched. Im surprised this place was turned into a museum with how original everything was. When I looked out the window, this place was surrounded by trees, a forest... it was beautiful.

It would have been lovely to go for a walk around the forest, but apparently, mihawk said a bunch of wild monkeys lived out there, and that they wasn't that friendly. However, he did say that he had a greenhouse. I could have a walk around, though... I didn't exactly know where that was...

Either way, I spent hours walking around the castle, infact I spent so long mihawk came back and messaged me asking if I was lost, I told him no, though... I kinda was... but i was just a tiny bit stubborn, so I told myself I could find my way back by myself.

I managed to find my room, I smiled at the beautiful design as I looked out the window, just over the trees you could see light from the city. I sighed as I watched the glow. There was something so relaxing about being here, a new start for me... as much as I missed my old town.. this was just wonderful... why?

Because this is infact my home town... I moved away a very long time ago, and mihawk knows my father. You may be wondering why I haven't visited my family yet? Because if I did, I'd never have peace like this again..

I just wanted to relax... before that gets taken from me, which... probably will be sooner than later...