9

"Didnt know you were affiliated with that bastard" kid said as he drove, I sat in the passenger seat, a sigh left me as I rested my head on my hand, "I wish I wasn't. He acted so friendly with me as if he didn't cause me so much shit. I hate him.." I spoke irritated.

"Yeah well stick with me, he'll leave you alone" he replied as I turned the music up alittle. "Yeah, I was planning on it anyway"  I responded with a smile, kid huffed and watched the road.

"Do you wanna come back for a drink? Or are you going home?" He asked, I hummed and relaxed into the seat. "I can come back" I replied, kid nodded, he drummed to the beat of the song as we drove, a small detail that made me smile.

Seems he really loves his music...

One we arrived i got out the vehicle and stretched, kid followed locking the doors and walking back to his house and inside.

He signalled for me to sit in the CD room and he went to the kitchen, came back with some beers, I put some music on and he sat down on the couch.

"So what did he do?" I asked Kid, he drank some of his beer and looked at me. "Alot, we had a fight in sabaody a few years back, didnt go all out.. said we'd fight again when in the new world. Whatever. We set aside our differences and Aligned but shortly after he sold me out. That fucking bastard" he spoke. I sighed and sat beside him grabbing a drink.

"Yeah sounds like Apoo..." I said, kid huffed and sighed "what about you?" He asked. I laughed and downed the drink.

"He was friends with my mate, I was... part of a gang back then. They made a deal to go for a target and spilt the earnings. We became pretty close friends I guess, he tried being more but I wasn't interested. When it got down to buissness he turned his back on me like I was nothing. Ended up getting my mate killed. I almost got caught but managed to get out of there. Since I had nothing to go back to I just..  moved away, my friend was dead, Apoo took everything and left me for dead. But I left my family and friends behind too... wish I didnt..." I replied. Kid hummed and leaned back into the couch, the way he sat there sent a chill up my spine, he looked so comfortable in a give no shits way. His legs man spread and his arm rested on the back of the couch. I could see his chest raise and fall as he breathed, he looked like he knew his power and wasn't afraid to show it.

"What?" He asked when he caught me looking, I smiled at him and got alittle closer
"I like your confidence" I spoke and he huffed. "So howd you get this scar?" I asked as my hands glided down his chest, lining over the deep scars that decorated his torso.

"Shanks." He replied. I looked at him alittle surprised. "Oh I see... shanks has always been super nice to me so I wouldn't of guessed" I said, kid looked at me with a strange look. "You know shanks personally?" He asked and I nodded. "yeah, he's basically my uncle. He's really close with Luffy so I see him alot. And since he throws parties as Mihawks place I run into him quite abit" I explained. Kid sighed and chugged his beer. "Did he... do that as well?" I asked awkwardly pointing to his prosthetic arm. Kid sighed and nodded. "Shanks is ruthless..." I said... "but... I kinda like the prosthetic, makes you look cool" I added playfully, kid just looked at me like I was an idiot.

"You really are a strange woman" he said and I smiled, "thanks Red Head". This whole time I'd been stroking his chest, when he'd realised he looked at me with a weird expression. I just yawned and cuddled up to him. He froze for a moment. Me still stroking his chest following the outline of his scars.

"I like your scars" I said quietly, kid just stayed silent. "Youre warm" I added. Kid hummed.

"Your hands are freezing" he replied and I sighed, "warm them up then" I spoke, kid smirked. Taking my hand and putting it down his trousers alittle, placing it on his hip. The action sending a chill down me. I looked up at him and he was already watching me.

"That better?" He asked... I just nodded at a loss for words. He sighed and leaned his head back, his neck wide open. So tempting...

"If I was drunk... id totally be making out with you right now" I said, kid smiled and glanced at me, "so you wouldn't if I offered?" He asked... I stopped and looked at him.

"Are you offering?" I inquired, kid smirked and cupped my cheek pulling me into a rough kiss, this man was so confusing. One minute he's kicking me out then the next hes making out with me...

He pulled me closer, sitting me on his lap as he pushed his tounge into my mouth, feeling everything he could. His hand explored my body, griping me, pulling my hips into him. A few moans escaped me as he kissed me. I could taste the alcohol. Kid moved forward and gripped my thigh with his prosthetic. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He stood up not breaking the kiss as he walked out the room and up the stairs. He walked to his bedroom door, finally breaking the kiss.

"Whoa." Spoke a guy from the left, kid just stuck his finger up at him and walked us into the room shutting the door. The music still playing from earlier...

Kid walked over to his bed and leaned down onto it, my back hitting the mattress, his lips not breaking as he got himself comfortable on top of me, I rubbed my hands down his chest feeling his abs down to his hips then back up.

His hand gripping me and feeling me, the kiss only got deeper and deeper.

Not a thought in the world.