7

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?! Y/N YOU DONT KNOW THE GUY AND YOU WERE SUCKING HIS FACE OFF?!?!" Nami exclaimed annoyed but concered. I hummed.

"Kids a cool guy-"

"DONT YOU START BONNEY" Nami quickly cut her off, I sighed. "I was drunk.. plus he was just so... you know" I replied with a smile.

"No I dont... y/n he's rude, aggressive, careless, an idiot and a ruthless killer. You want that?!?!?" Nami explained. I sighed again, "everyone has their own flaws..." I replied.

Nami groaned "FLAWS?!?! Y/n.. this could be dangerous, think about this" she spoke glaring at me, I turned to Vivi who just shrugged her shoulders, "honestly Nami if kid wanted to hurt her would of done it by now, I mean... he did wanna kill you, no offence but he was thiiiissss close to killing you, but didn't" Bonney spoke pinching her fingers. I chuckled, "SEE!" Nami shouted, i laughed.

"Come on it means he finds me interesting" I replied, Nami sighed, "I swear if I hear he's done anything to you ill be going straight to whitebeard and kid will have to deal with him" Nami threatened.

"Come onnnnnn Nami dont drag Pops into thissss, plus Pops taught me well I can handle kid on my own" I complained, she huffed.

Bonney put her arm over my shoulders and smiled at Nami trying to convince her, namis eyebrows furrowed and she let out a big groan. "Ughhh don't come to me when you regret your decisions" she said sitting down.

"Sorry..." I apologised with a soft smile, nami huffed. "Anyway she's coming with me, were off to kick some ass" Bonney spoke pulling me along with her, Nami sighed and I just waved goodbye.

"Hop in" Bonney said getting into the drivers seat of a... pink car... "wait... you drive now? Youre 12..." I asked and bonney rilled her eyes "you know no ine cares" . I got into the passenger side of the car and gasped.

"WAIT!!!" I said, running into the house and grabbing my bag and then running back to the car getting in, I opened my bag and got out the CD I borrowed from Kid. Bonney glared at me, "What's good music?" I replied to her questioning look. As the music played, I smiled at her "alright lets go."

---

"GET BACK HERE, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!" Bonney shouted as she shot one of the enemys with a serum that turns its victims into children. I quickly ran after the escapee and tackled them to the ground, punching them square in the face and knocking them out, I took the keys they had and threw them to bonney.

"I missed this. You're always super fun," Bonney said with a grin as she unlocked the safe door. Revelaing large amounts of money, but in all honesty, that was just an add-on to the mission. These bastards took the serum Bonney uses, and it pissed her off, its hers and hers only.

"There is it" she cheered, grabbing the case and hugging it. "Y/n fill that bag with money and let's get out of here," she commented, and I nodded, stuffing the bag with money and zipping it up and then throwing it over my shoulder.

"You haven't lost your skills." she played to me, and I just huffed. "When you had the job I did, you'd see how that wasn't an option. Plus, i couldn't let my favourite little sis get hurt out here could I?" I replied as we ran out, I threw the bag in the back and relaxed into the seat of the warm car. Bonney started the engine and we drove away.

"Why did you leave y/n?" Bonney asked alittle more serious than before, I sighed...

"Apoo" was my short answer, Bonney tensed and huffed "what did that ugly ass piano bastard do?" She questioned annoyed and I just stayed silent. Bonney sighed... "that bad?" She asked. I just turned the music up.

"I know what'll cheer you up" she said with a smirk, "lets go to Kids place, has a new gun for me, its a long ranged injecter. Can hit targets pretty far with it. Dont have to get so close to the gross bastards" she said relieved, I laughed and nodded. "Guess you're taking me?" I asked and she offered me a cheeky glance.