5

I couldn't breath, luffy squished all the air out of me. "I MISSED YOU" he shouted at me alittle angry, "I'm sorry for not visiting, I hardly had any time to myself but I'm here now" I replied to the ravenette.

He sighed and let go of me, I patted his shoulder, "its not just your fault, we shoulda came to see you too. Im glad your back in the area, well have to visit more" sabo said as he gave me a side hug.

"Wheres Marco?" I asked the boys, "hes at work, I don't know if you'll see him today" Ace spoke, I frowned alittle. "But don't worry theirs plenty of time to see him" he continued i nodded.

"So you're staying at mihawks Castle?" Asked Sabo happily, "oh yeah I do, its amazing. He hired me as a cleaner in exchange to live there..." I said

"-jeez that's tough, do you know how many parties Shanks throws at that castle? Youre gonna have your hands full." Ace replied, I sighed "no I've noticed, I've already dealt with one of them, but its the price to pay to live in such a beautiful place. Its quite satisfying cleaning up... its better than my old job. I'm gonna miss the locals but I really feel free now. Plus he didn't just hire me to clean, he knows I'm a good fighter so I'm also tasked to break up any idiotic drunk fights and if anyone decides to break in".

"You are a talented fighter, Well you're welcome to stay here whenever you need, your room hasn't been touched." Ace continued with a smile, I gave him a hug.

"I've missed you guys so much".

---

"Y/N!!! NO WAY!!" Nami exclaimed as she came over arms open embracing me tightly. "I CANT believe you're actually here, its been so long" she whimpered squishing me, I giggled at her childish reaction, "hey Nami, its good yo see you" I replied happily.

"You look great" Koala commented as she side hugged me due to Nami not letting go, I smiled at her "so do you, both of you! Wheres Robin?" I asked the women, "oh she's at Frankys place, you know how it goes" koala spoke with a soft chuckle and I hummed, "please tell me were throwing a girls night as a welcome home for y/n" Nami spurred out as she finally let go, Koala just sighed. "Well its up to y/n isn't it?" She asked.

Both women turned to me waiting for an answer, "well... I mean sure... but wheres it being held and when?" I inquired, Nami cheered and Koala got out her phone.

"Im thinking, today, I can get some of the girls together and we can do it here in your room, I heard you dont actually live here, but it would be pretty cute and nostalgic to throw it here" Koala explained, I nodded, "id love that" I replied.

"Okay girls, let's get in the car and pick up ViVi and Bonney, Franky will drop off Robin and pick up Rebecca and Reiju, Perona will make her own way" Nami blabbering pulling me out side and into the car, Koala hopped in and we began to drive.

"I really missed you girls" I said wholeheartedly, Koala awed and Nami squeezed my hand, "we missed you too, why did you even leave anyway?" She asked.

"Well.. Its a long story" I spoke alittle serious, Nami sighed. "Tell us some other time then".

First we picked up vivi, she hopped in the passenger seat at the front, "Welcome home y/n" she said with a soft smile, which I returned, "thanks Vivi, its so good to see you" I replied happily.

Then next was Bonney, "ugh whats taking her so long" Nami complained looking at the big house infront of us, "whats she doing here anyway this isn't her house" Vivi said curiously looking at the strange house too.

I sighed "don't worry ill go knock" I spoke hopping out the car and walking up to the door, a knocked 4 times and stood patiently waiting, when the door opened, I saw... wait. . Lemme look alittle higher... OH!