8

I played with his hair, snores left him as his body weighed me down, to say this guy is a ruthless killer.. he sure sleeps without a care in the world.

...

The fact he fell asleep so quickly.. I dont know if thats normal for him, especially after he said he didn't trust me. I wouldnt sleep so quickly with someone I didnt trust... so it makes me think how exhausted he might be...

I gently glided my hands across his back, rubbing circles into his shoulderblades. I smiled alittle at his behaviour, how his arm wrapped around me tightened alittle. I know I don't know this guy very well... but I'm in too deep now. No backing out. I'm not a coward.

Kid sighed in his sleep, seemes he's pretty stressed about something. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes, I was too soft to wake him up and move so ill just lay here until he gets up.

---

"KID WHAT DID YOU DO WITH Y/N!!!" Bonney shouted banging on the door, the red head twitched as he woke up, a tired groan leaving him as he lifted himself off of me, his eyes staring into mine. "Hey" I said softly, he man huffed and looked away getting up and yanking the door open. "WHAT!?!" He shouted at Bonney, she looked at him then at me then at him then at me and hesitated.

"You didn't.." she began to say "WHAT THE HELL! NO! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Kid quickly cut her off, Bonney sighed and looked at me.

"Im leaving now, you coming y/n?" She asked me, Kid looked at me too.. his face questioning me. I sighed and got up walking out the room, then downstairs... grabbing a cd. Bonney followed me.

"Come on" she spoke. I looked at her and smiled, "ill be okay, you go. See you later" I said walking last her back upstairs. I knocked on kids door and I could hear cussing. He opened the door and looked at me weirdly. "What do you want now?" He questioned. I hummed and walked into the room, I could feel him growing annoyed.

"I went to get one of your CDs. You have that" I said pointing to the CD player in the corner of the room, he sighed and sat on his bed watching me as I pulled out the CD and put it in the machine, music began to play. I turned to him and smiled gently.

"I like your room" I said looking around, kid stayed silent. Just glaring at me. He had a dressing table with a broken mirror, a knife stuck in it, a lipstick and eyeliner on it along with some notes and some change. I looked back at him and he looked conflicted.

"Are you alright?" I asked the red head, he watched me, "what do you want from me" he asked. I sighed and walked over to him, reaching for his face cleaning up the eyeliner that smudged down his face alittle. Running my fingers over his scars. "I wanna know you, I don't know what it is about you but you just feel... drawn to you" I replied, kid huffed and snickered.

"Well don't, I don't want to know you. Sure you peeked my interest but thats all." He spoke coldly, I sighed and sat beside him. "Yeah.. I know, all the kissing was definitely just interest." I replied quietly. Kid raised an eyebrow at me. "Well sorry for bothering you Red Head" I added as I stood up offering him a gentle smile, "Ill see you later okay? I writ my number on a piece of paper on your dresser. If you change your mind give me a call" I said as I walked to the door.

"I'll think about it" he spoke and I exited. A sighed left me, as I walked down the stairs and waved bye to Heat and Killer, then out the door.

Walking quietly down the street, I knew these streets pretty well, I don't think ill be making it back to the castle tonight so home sweet home it'll be. I took out my phone messaging Ace to tell him ill be coming over. A frown appeared on my face... I really did like kid... for some... strange reason.

~

Unknown: Fine, Friday 7pm my place, ill take u for a ride out of town. Got some shit to do so u can come with.

...

Y/n: sounds like a plan, see you then Red Head x

~

I smiled softly at the screen. Hes such an idiot.

"Whoa y/n?" I heard a familiar voice ask... I... I froze for a moment before looking up.

"You" I replied, the man smiled and walked over to me, "havent seen you in ages, good to see you're not dead" he spoke cheerfully, I sighed and began to walk. "Hey you ignoring me now? Is it about what happened, I said I'm sorry" he spoke.

"YES ITS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED! You can't act like it never did. I trusted you, for some dumb fucking reason I trusted you. If I didnt get out of town when I did I swear I'd of had your head. You ruined everything. Honestly I never wanted to see you again but here you are. Leave me alone" I replied annoyed, he sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You know I didnt mean it.. there was so much going on, and it just slipped my mind." He spoke.

"Yeah and your mouth" I snapped back removing his arm and walking off, "y/n come on!" He spoke but I just kept walking..

Don't look back..

Don't go back...

Forget it...

*buzz buzz*

~

Red Head: u left your bag.

...

Short Stop: shit... I cant turn back rn.. I ran into an asshole. If I turn back I'll kill him.

Red Head: Who?

Short Stop: Apoo.

Red Head: If that bastard lays a finger on u ill rip him to pieces.

Short Stop: guess you don't like him too huh.

Red Head: That bastard betrayed me.

Short Stop: yeah.. me too.

Red Head: where u at ill come get u.

Short Stop: just down the road, right.

~

I sighed, guess ill get to see kid sooner than anticipated.