4

It's been about a week now, I sighed as I quickly walked to the door, "See you later, Mihawk!!!" I exclaimed, opening the door and leaving.

As I walked down the road, I was a little anxious about these... monkey things... but mihawk said it would be a miracle if they showed up on the main road out of the property, so I took his word for it and walked down the road. Once I reached the gate off of the property, I could see my brother in his car. Once he saw me, he was smiling and waving.

I unlocked the side gate, walking through and locking it behind me, getting into the passenger side of his car.

"Y/n!!! Hey!" He cheered, engulfing me in a hug, I giggled to the man embracing him back, "Hi Ace, " I replied happily.

"Wow, I can't believe you're actually here. Why didn't you tell us you moved back?" He asked me curiously, I sighed and patted his head.

"You know i never thought... " I joked to the ravenette. He hummed with a chuckled. Hewhen the car began to move... a feeling of nostalgia wiped over me. It's been over a year since I've seen my brother. He's been really busy, but now here he is driving me to my old home.

"Oh wait, we just need to stop at the garage and pick up a part for sabos' car, that's.. cant forget that, sabo would kill me, " he complained, I nodded, rolling down the window a little, getting some air.

Once we reached the garage, Ace parked the car and got out, so I followed and walked with him into the garage. Once he got to talk to someone, I took a look around seeing...

It's that guy... the red-haired guy... kid? Yeah...

"It's you," he said, looking at me with a cold grin, I smiled at the red head, "And it's you, Mr. Grumpy. Howve you been?" I asked, approaching the man, and he scowled at me.

"Dont call me that you bastard... what the hell are you doing here?" He questioned as he turned to face me. I hummed, "You know I thought I'd just stalk you or something..." I replied.

Kid raised an eyebrow at me, I sighed, "No? Okay, fine... actually, I'm here with my brother to pick up some car part for my other brother, " I replied happily, kid huffed.

"Arent you a little far from your job?" He asked, I shook my head, "Oh no, I quit. I moved here a week ago, living in that big castle. Just visiting family right now, " I spoke watching the man. He looked at me with a judging face.

"You live with mihawk?" He asked, I nodded. "He hired me as a cleaner... in exchange to live there, pretty good deal, " I replied. Then he nodded...

I closed the gap between us.. he looked at me weirdly. As I reached and pushed a piece of his hair up that had fallen over, a slight blush crossed his face. "That's better," I said with a smile. He huffed. "Now you're the one getting too close..." he replied, referring to our conversation weeks prior. I hesitated.

"You scared of getting close to women?" I asked the man playfully he tsked, and leant his head down, getting inches from my face, "im not scared of anything, girl, " he replied coldly. I just watched him..

"Id be careful if you get any closer. I'd have to kiss you," I replied playfully. The kid sighed, "Is that a warning or a threat?" He asked me, I thought for a moment. "It's a warning, I don't do threats," I replied with a smirk.

Kid leaned in closer, "You sure you can back that up?" I sighed cupping his jaw and kissing him softly, it lasted a few seconds, once I let go of him, I just smirked at the man, best part was hes smart enough to wear none transfer lipstick...

He stayed silent, though he did stand straight just peering at me with a weird look on his face.

"Y/n! Let's go!" Shouted Ace as he walked around looking for me, Kids eyes widened as he saw Ace walking towards us.

"Your brother is Fire Fist?" He questioned, I sighed and walked away. "See you later, Mr. Grumpy!!!" I said as I left.

"ITS KID YOU BASTARD!" He shouted...

"What was all that about?" Ace asked as we got in the car, I chuckled, "I like messing with him," I replied, Ace sighed. "I'd prefer if you stayed away from him. He's bad news," Ace commented, I hummed. "Yeah well technically you are too."

"Hey.. im not, i don't kill people for laughing at my friends, " he said, I glanced at him. "Kid does that?... wow... thats kinda..."

Hot

"Messed up," Ace finished for me, I sighed,

"Yeah, yeah..."