Chapter 1

Tiffany's Pov

It's been three years since we migrated here in the Philippines. I had been updated by Andrea on what's happening there in California so I knew what's in there. Andrea is such a good friend of mine, when I was studying there, we always does the things together and we share our things to each other. We're like twins because we have the same things like clothes even though we're not having the same facial appearance. Every weekends, we used to go to park to play with some children like us before.

Our parents have many companies around the world, that's why they don't have time to take care of us. We can only see them if they have time, let's say three times a year. Our main company is based in California, USA. Sometimes, we used our private plane to go there to visit our parents.

It's already 10:00 in the evening but I can't sleep. I sat down on my bed and turn on the television. I can't sleep. I went down at the kitchen and get a glass of milk. After drinking, I went up to my bed and try to sleep but I can't.

I get my phone at my side table, I opened my facebook account and scrolled it down. Andrea posted a photo with Shon, they looked like couple, in other word they are sweet. Are they in a relationship?

I clicked it and red the comments...

'Sweet!'
'Are you in a relationship?'

And Andrea responded:
'No we're just friends'

I commented
'Oh you two looked inlove with each other huh?!'

Andrea:
'We're just friends, Tiffany!'

And to my surprise Shon respond:
'Yeah right! We're just friends but who knows? Haha'

I felt like I'm broken. There is a possibility that they can turn it to reality. Ouch it hurts. You know! 
I responded:
'Yeah! Who knows! :)'

I faked a smile.

Andrea's Pov

'Oh you two look inlove with each other huh?!'

Tiffany is not good in lying. I want to talk to her so I look for Tiffany at my chat box and good thing, she's online.

To Tiffany:
Oh come on Tiffany, you like Shon. Haha I knew it! ♥

Tiffany:
Of course not! Andrea.

Andrea:
Tiffany you're not good in lying. Look we've been best friends since we're born, so don't lie to me. I know you better.

Tiffany:
Alright! You win! I admitted it, I like him but it seems like, you like each other too. Am I right?

Andrea:
Tiffany, look we're just friends. Close friends so we act like we're siblings. It's just that I am a girl and he is a boy, so others might say that we're in a relationship because of our closeness. But Tiffany we're just friends okay?

Tiffany:
Alright! But please, don't say to anybody about our conversation. Can we keep it as a secret?

Andrea:
Okay! Fine!

And that's how our conversation end. I'm about to go to the mall because I'm bored when somebody called my name.

"ANDREA!"

I looked for the person who called me, and I saw Shon.

"Hi Andrea!" He greeted me with smile on his lips.

"Hello there! You looked great huh! Are you going somewhere?" I also greet him.

"Hmm. Actually I'm going to the mall. By the way, were are you going?"  He asked with confused tone.

"Hmm. I'm also on my way to the mall, to buy some clothes. You know!" I gave him a smile.

"Oh I see.  If you want, we can go there together? " he asked again. Actually, I'm just walking because I don't want my driver to go with me. I want to be alone, but he insists so how can I disagree to him.

"If you insist, why not" he open the door of his car and he let me in. He's such a gentleman huh.

We've been friends since Tiffany migrated to Philippines for good. He is being bullied by the day he transfered to our school and I saw him crying, so I went to him to comfort him. Since then, we're always together. Aside from Tiffany, he is also my best friend.

"If I'm not mistaken, Tiffany is your best friend right?" He asked while driving.

"Yeah!" I answered with a low voice

"I found her pretty huh!" I looked at him and smile. I saw him blushed.

"You like her, Don't you?" I asked while giggling.

"Hmmm. A little bit. But I don't know her personally." He's blushing.

"I assure you, she's nice" I gave him again my sweetest smile. Is this fate?

Tiffany's Pov

After chatting with Andrea I fell a sleep and when I woke up, it's already 7:00 in the morning.

"Tiffany! The food is ready! Let's eat!" Mom called me.

"I'm coming mom" I respond. I took a bath and went down to the kitchen.

"Tiffany, you're going to be college the next school year right?" Dad asked me

"Yes dad" I answered

"Do you want to study at California for two years? After that you're going back here and continue your college degree." I got shocked to my dad's request.

" I want to be with kuya Nathan. Can we go there together?" I asked. Because I don't want to be away from kuya.  Why am I getting myself hard to speak in english? At the first place I am a half filipino so I can speak in tagalog.

"Ok. You two can go there. But promise me, no boyfriend yet and study hard." Dad requested.

"Of course dad. But wait, are we going to live with you.?"

"That's why I asked you to go there because I and your mom will be going to Italy to look for a site where our company will build and also, we'll watch how it built." I thought they want to take care of us already, but I was wrong.

" ok dad" kuya answered. He look at me and say "it's ok, I'm here!"  I smile as a respond.

*please do like and vote.. Thanks.