chapter 6

Tiffany's Pov

This day is Shon's birthday, we're now at one of their biggest hotel here at California. Amazing.

Sad to say Andrea can't attend but she already greeted him. I'm very happy that she already adjusted, she met new friends but we're the real bestftiends. Joke.

Shon was busy accompanying his visitors. The owner of bake shop where I ordered my gift to Shon texted, they said I can now get my order. I didn't bother to talked to him, he is very busy.

I told the guard if Shon searched for me, tell him that I went home early. That was for my surprise for him. When I got the cake, I immediately go to their house but their nanny told me that he went to his new house so I went there and good thing, here he was.

He let me in. To my surprise it was very neat and beautiful, all in intensed black. Wow. We're now eating the cake, and I think of something funny.

"Because it's your birthday, you need to have this." And I put some icing on his face. He looked shocked.

"Oh.. You." He get some of it and he's trying to put some on my face but I'm holding his hands so he won't put it to me and because he was stronger than me, he exerted force and we fell down the floor. He was on top of me. I can't move, it's like I'm paralysed. My heart also beats fast.

And when our eyes met, it's like his eyes are calling me. I think I'm melting. And when we hopped into reality, he stood up and help me to stand and I fixed my self.

"Sorry for what happened" he said while fixing his shirt.

"No, it's okay!" And I slightly smile.

"Ummm. It's getting late, I really need to go home right now. See you tomorrow. Bye." I said.

"I'll drive you home." He said.

"No, I can do it myself " I protest.

"No, it's late. It's very dangerous outside. I insist." Okay. I don't have any choice. Before we went outside, I saw their nanny smiling very wide at me and she looks giggling. Did she saw what happened a while ago. She's thinking wrong. I'm going near her to talk to her but Shon told me to get inside so I didn't have any chance to talk to her.

We arrived at my house safely and silently. Yes, you heard it right. No one tries to speak while we're on our way home. I think it's a bit awkward.

"Thank you for taking me home safely. Be careful in driving. Okay. Again, happy birthday." And with that, he waved his hand.

Shon's Pov

What was happened awhile ago? No, it's nothing. I shouldn't feel this shit. No! never. She's my best friend. Yeah, she's just my best friend. That's it! There's nothing to do with that, it's nothing.

I'm on my way to school, it's the first day of school. I heard my phone ringing so, I parked my car at the side of the road and clicked the answer button.

"Hello mom!"

"Hi sweetie. So it's your first day of your college life right?!" She asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing son. I just want to say Good luck. Take care."

"Thanks mom, I will." He said and he bring it down.

He starts the engine and about to drive when a lady passed acoss the street without even looking if there are vehicles about to hit her, and he accidentally hit her. He didn't mean it.

He get out of his car immediately and look for the girl and he found her lying at the ground with scratches of wound on her forehead. He's on the state of panic. He don't know what to do.

He tries to wake her up but she's not moving. He thought she's unconscious. He also tried to asked for help to other people but he can't see anyone, so he packed up her things and put her inside the car.

When they got in the hospital, he was asked to stay outside the room. He was holding the bag of the girl without even knowing. He look for some identification card but he saw nothing but he saw her cellphone.

After a few hours of waiting the doctor said she's okay. She just got shocked. The doctor said that she will be transferred to another room. When they are in the room, he can't resist to look at her face. He foud it beautiful. She has this angelic face, when you look at her you will know that she's kind.

After a few minutes, she woke up.

"Who are you?" She asked with confusion.

"Umm. I'm Shon, I'm the one who accidentally hit you at the street." I said.

"Oh. It's my fault, I didn't look at the road." She said while trying to sit at her bed.

"No it's me, I didn't look if there's passing across the street." I said while helping her to sit.

"I had a heart disease so when I get shocked that's what will happened." She explain

"Oh. I'm really sorry." I apologizes.

"It's okay. Did my mom knows about it?" She asked.

"Yeah! Actually she's in her way here."

"Thanks.!" After that. Her mom arrived.

"Darling. What happened to you?" She rans toward her

"I'm sorry ma'am. I accidentally hit her. But she's okay. She can be discharge by tomorrow, the doctor said. She just got shocked when I hit her." Shon explains