chapter 3

Tiffany' s Pov

We're on our way to the mall. I can see how beautiful the place is. Amazing! I really miss this place. I almost forgot how to go to the mall but Andrea helped me to remember it, she showed me the way. When we got inside the mall, I can see people who's dating, some are here to shop some things they need, and some are here to relieved some boredom like me.

"Tiffany, I forgot my phone inside the car, I'll just get it." She said.

"You want me to go with you?!"

"No thanks, I can manage. Wait for me here. I'll go ahead." And she smiled at me. I nodded as an answer.

While I'm looking for a place to eat, my phone rang. I get my phone inside my bag immediately. " ouch!" I bumped to a tall man infront of me.

"Im sorry miss.!" He said with confusion and his one arm is placed to my waist to support me from falling. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. sorry.!" I fixed myself and I looked at him. He looks familiar but I can't remember his name.

"TIFFANY??!" He knows me?? Who is he? OH MY GOSH!

"SHON?!" I stared at his eyes, his brown eyes that can melt a girl's heart. I look down to his nose and down to his lips, my heart beats fast. What's the meaning of this feeling???

"Uhmm... Hi I'm Shon Burnett!" . He lend his hand. And he smiled at me.

"Ah... I'm Tiffany Wilson, it's nice to meet you personally, Shon." And we shook our hands. He's so handsome with his dark brown hair, his long eyelashes, his nose and his kissable lips and he's tall, about 6 feet tall and I'm just at 5 something.

Andrea's Pov

"SHON?!" Tiffany finally meet Shon. They looked shocked.

"Uhmm... I'm Shon Burnett!" Shon lend his hand to Tiffany..

"Ah... I'm Tiffany Wilson, it's nice to meet you personally, Shon." And they shook their hands. Finally! They finally meet each other.

"Oh! Hi Shon!" I wave my hand. "So you finally meet my best friend.!" I gave him a smile that tells 'nice one'.

"Yeah! FINALLY! " he gets what I want to tell him.

*silence*

"So... do you want to go with us, Shon?" Tiffany said to break the silence.

"Yeah! Why not? My treat." I knew Shon, what he said was real. If he said his treat, whatever you want he will buy, he's a son of a multi-billionaire businessman. But don't get me wrong, I'm not a gold digger. We have our own money, it's just that he was so kind to his friends.

"Let me the one to choose where to eat. I knew a place where they serves the most delicious dish in town" knowing Shon, he will do everything to make a girl amazed.

"Okay! Let's go?" Tiffany massaged her stomach. She's really hungry huh.

We arrived at the restaurant with his limousine. What a rich man.

"We're here!" He said while looking at the name of the restaurant. The waiter lead us to a table and he gave us the menu, after getting our orders he came back with a cart after 15 minutes. We started eating the food, he's right this is very delicious, fantastic.

We also talked about our own lives because this is the first time that Shon and Tiffany met. It's funny how Shon demonstrate his experience in riding a horse, I and Tiffany were afraid to ride a horse because the first time she ride a horse she fell down and she can't walk for how many days, so we didn't try to ride again.

Based on what I can see right now, the way how Tiffany laugh and the way she's being comfortable with Shon, I think we will be great friends.

It's getting late, I need to go home we have our family dinner.

"Shon can you bring us home, I already told my driver to get my car at the mall. It's getting late." He looked at me because I'm getting nervous, I don't want to be late. My father might get mad at me. I'd promised them that I will arrived before six in the evening, it's already five-thirty in the afternoon.

"Okay, let's go. You might be late. I'll tell the driver to drive faster so you can arrive on time." He smiled at me. He knew how to make me calm. That's my buddy.

Thanks God, we arrived on time and my parents didn't get mad. Thanks to my buddy who told the driver to drove fast. Amazing, in less than ten minutes, we arrived here. If I am the one who drove the car, I think it takes twenty minutes to take me home.

~~~~~

Please vote, read and comment. Thanks.