chapter 4

Shon's Pov

I finally met her. I didn't know that she's at the mall that time. I need to go there to meet my friend but he didn't come and I'm about to go home that time when a girl bumped at me. I put my right arm at her waist to support her from falling, and when our eyes meet, there's something I can't explain. My heart beats fast.

I also invite them to go to my favorite restaurant, they served the best dishes and I want them to taste it.

I feel comfortable with her and also with Andrea. Andrea, she's my bestfriend/ buddy. It's funny how our friendship started, I'm a transferee that time because we migrated from New York to California, and before we migrate here, my girlfriend broke up with me because she don't want a long distance relationship.

It's very hard for me to moved on, we've been together for about one year and sad to say she can't trust me. I've been shown her how loyal I am, but still she broke up with me. My classmates saw me crying at the playground and they start teasing me that I am a cry baby, I want to punch them that time but I can't do it because I'm confused and all I had in mind was my ex girlfriend.

And that's what Andrea saw, she thought I cried because they bullied me but she didn't know it's not.

Because of her, I finally moved on and she didn't know about it. I never opened that topic anymore so that I will never remember that girl anymore, but she's special to me anyway. She became part of my past.

Andrea became my bestfriend since that day happened. She was the only one who stood beside me. She always bring food so that we can eat our breakfast together, she made me realized and she had taught me that you shouldn't waste your time, live your life to the fullest because you only live once. That was exactly what she said to me. Funny, right?

Having a girl bestfriend, sometimes I can't help myself from falling for her. I admitted to myself that I fell for her and I tried to tell her the night that she'd became my prom date, but I stopped myself because I'm afraid that she might rejected me or worse, our friendship might end, and that's the thing that I'm afraid to happened. I can't help it. Fuck. Thinking that would be happened, I think my world would be crashed into pieces. I've been dependent to her, I didn't know why.

~~~~

Tiffany invited us to eat ice cream at the ice cream palor near the park. She ordered three cookies and cream, that was our favorite. We've also started eating, and mt curiosity about her life strikes.

"Is there any person there in Philippines that you left when you came back here?" She looked confused. "I mean... A love one? Or a special friend?" And with that, she got it.

"Hmmm." She murmured. " actually, I didn't have any boyfriend when I came here, so, no " she answered and she smile.
"Friend? I really don't have many friends there, but there's some, but it's okay with them."

"Oh, I see. But don't worry, where here, your friends." And Andrea and I gave her a smile.

"How about the two of you, do you have love ones?" Tiffany asked us with curiosuty.

"Hmmm. I had a suitor, but I think it's not the right time to say yes, right? It's too early." Andrea smiled.

"Me, I don't have girlfriend yet, but I want to court someone, if it's okay with her." I said sarcastically looking at Tiffany, I knew I'd like her and I want to know her better. The fitst time I saw here at the mall, my heart beats fast. I think it's a sign that I really liked her, she was nice and she had similarities with Andrea, the things that I used to love with Andrea before.

"And who's the lucky girl? " she asked with confusion, she's slow, didn't she? I looked Andrea to know if it's okay with her and I saw her eyebrows went up, meaning she agreed. She already knew that I liked Tiffany.

"Tiffany, looked I liked you and I want to know you better, so please let me court you? If you don't mind?" I said looking straight to her eyes. I saw her shocked and her eyes widen.

"Let me think first. If it's okay with you?" And I nodded

"Sure. Just let me know your answer. Alright?" And I saw her smiled and nodded.

I think it's the begging of our story.

~~~~

Sorry if it's short, it's hard to think of the next scene.

Please vote and comment here thanks.