7

Tiffany's Pov

It's the first day of school. Should I be excited for it, or be nervous because I'm gonna go back to my old school again after three years . Is Shon on his way?

The staffs started the orientation. It lasts for almost the half day, on the afternoon we met our professors. I met different kinds of people, some are friendly, some used to annoyed others, some used to don't mind about the surroundings, some were competitive, some were just like to expose their things and some are ignoring people.

The whole day passed by without knowing where is Shon. I can't find him anywhere, I can't also contact him. It's the first day of school, but he used to skip his class. Is there something important that he does?

The second day has it's improvement, my classmates used to know more about each other. I've met some at I'm enjoying talking to them.

It's time for break. I'll need to go to the restroom. And while walking at the hallway, I saw Shon from a far.

"Shon, where have you been yesterday. I've been searching for you. You refused to answer my calls and messages." That's what I said when I got near him.

"Sorry I just did something important." And then he smile. There is something about him, he's happy.

"What's about that face?" I asked him.

"Hmmm. Yesterday, I didn't go to school because I accidentally hit a girl and I help her. I put her to the hospital. I'm with her all day, waiting for her to wake up. She's very beautiful. " while saying the last sentence, his arms are at my shoulders and he shakes my body. Is he giggling? So he is inlove?

"So you're telling me that you are in love at first sight?" I asked him confusedly.

"Absolutely! Her angelic face and smile. She's so perfect!" Ouch! There is something stubbed over here*heart* I just smiled. I thought he likes me? He told me he likes me and then what? When he finds more attractive, he'll forget me? How stupid! I just go to my room for good. I don't like to see Shon for now. I really hate him. While walking and because I'm preoccupied I was bumped with a girl with a bandage on her head.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." I just apologized

She smile and said " it's okay, it's my fault." Oh my G she's perfect, but what happened to her? " hmm can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah! Sure! What is it?" I asked. I wish it's not hard. Please!

"Hmm can you help me find the registrar's office?" Oh.

"Yeah! This way! Let's go!" Then I help her.

"Can you please wait for me here and let's go to the canteen, I'll treat you" and she smile again. I just nodded.

After talking to the registrar, we went to the canteen. She bought many foods.

"Hmm thanks giving, for helping me!" Then she gave me the food. I just smile at her.

"What happened about your head?" I just can't help it, I'm curious.

"Hmm this one?, (she's pointing her head, the part with a bandage) uhh I got this when I accidentally hit by a car. But it's not serious"

"Ah. So how old are you?" She looks young.

"17" we're at the same age, yet she's looks more young.

"We're the same" we talked about many things. And suddenly I remembered that I still have class for today. " hmm what's your name?"

"Angel and you are?"

"Tiffany. Sorry Angel but I have to go. I still have my class. Nice to meet you. Bye!" And we wave our hands good bye.

~~~

After the class. I didn't bother to talk to Shon, I am pissed. I just want to go home and have a rest.

When I arrived, I went to my room and lay down on the bed. Suddenly, the face of Angel flashed into my mind, she's very beautiful and kind. I think we will be great friends. I like her to be my friend. Even if she has wounds, she's still pretty. I hope we will bond some other time.

My brother called me to eat at the kitchen and went to sleep. I don't want to think about my problems, I just want to leave it behind.

~~~~~

This day is another day of ignoring Shon, it's been a week since I decided to ignore him. I'm not jealous, I'm just confused about what he just said when we first saw each other, remember? (*when they were at the restaurant *.) I just want him to give some time, to think maybe.

I admit, it was hard to ignore the one I used to be with for the past months of being here again, because we're best friend and we promised to Andrea. I really miss to be with Shon but I think it's the right thing to do now.

I drove to school to attend my two classes for today. I don't want to attend it but I don't have choice, its for my future. I miss my Dad and my Mom. Hay! *deep breath*

While walking at the corridor, I heard something that makes me feel jealous.

'What do you want? Do you want this one? I'll buy it :

'Oh. Shon, you're so sweet.'

'I think I like you'

'I like you too'

Oh. So he is serious about that. And why is she with him? Do they know each other? Why he didn't tell me? They were sweet, I don't know what to do. I hate my self. I hate my self for being a stupid, for letting him go. I should have tell him the truth about my feelings.

It's so easy, it's just a week and then this? They were in a relationship already. I'm so stupid!!!! I hate it!!!!

There's something next to the 'like you' thingy but I don't care anymore, if they like each other then go. I will never bother them anymore. Haysst!

----

Hello guys. Sorry for the late update. Hope you like it! ^_^