chapter 8

Shon's Pov

It's been a week since Tiffany start ignoring me. I really don't know why is she doing that. Did I say anything wrong? I don't think so.

This past few days, I and Angel became closer to each other. We ate together every lunch. We did same things that Tiffany and I can't, like going to an arcade and play basketball. Tiffany is so girly in a good way.

I'm now at our room with Angel, we are the only person inside this room because it's too early for the next class. And we're searching for a great gift for her mother, her mother's birthday is tomorrow.

"What do you want? Do you want this one? *pointing out the picture of a bag on my phone* I'll buy it" and I gave her smile.

"Oh. shon you're so sweet!" Then she laugh. That's how we treat each other like a brother and sister, after the incident, she want to be my younger sister, she said that she don't have a brother so I agreed.

"I think I like you to meet my new found friend" the words with an italic form was the words she whispered. I dont know why she lowered her voice. But I thought of Tiffany.

"I like you too to meet my best friend" I also whispered the words with italic form. I just want to do what she did. But I dont think she will meet Tiffany this coming days because she's still ignoring me. Maybe some other time? I hope so.

"But not this time, I didn't see her this past days. Maybe she's busy. Some other time can do." Then I flashed a smile.

"I'm so excited to see her. I want her to be my sister too. Hahahaha" and she laugh. This girl is crazy! Haha.

We went out the room to buy some materials that she needs to her project and I saw Tiffany on their room listening carefully on what's her Prof discussing. What a responsible student. Huh. Hahaha. She saw me but she turned her sight immediately without giving me a smile.

There's something wrong about her this past few days, I need to talk to her. I can't help not to talk to her anymore. I really miss her. I miss her laugh and wildness. She's also crazy like the girl beside me. I must say, every girl is unique. They have this kind of attitude that is different to the another. I dont know what.

Tiffany's Pov

I saw Shon awhile ago with Angel. I really need to ignore him for me to forget what ever I feel for him. He's happy with another girl so I need also to be happy. He's not the only guy, there are many out there! Right guys???

How can I stop my self from falling for him? It's very hard, you know! I'm really confused. He said he likes me when we first met and then, when he met another girl he said he is inlove with her? What the f. What a jerk! I can't believe he's like the other guys out there, playing with another girls.

My classes went so fast, it's already time for dismissal. I don't know where to go. I really miss my best friend. Did he miss me too? Is he thinking about me every night, like I used to do?

I need someone to talk to. I can't take this anymore, it's like I'm going to explode anytime. I need to share this shit. It's like there's a heavy thing inside my chest and I can't breath. And I need to take it out of me.

ANDREA! yeah! ANDREA. She never refused to listen about my dramas. That's one of the reason why I loved her very much. She understand what I feel. I get my phone and dialed her number.

*Ring.... Ring.... Ring....

I dialed her number several times, but there's no Andrea that answering my calls. Why didn't you accept my call at my very needy time. I need to talk to you! What am I going to do right now???

I know I have nothing to do with it so I'll just go home. I need to review my lessons. I'm a responsible student, you know! Hahaha. I never ditch my classes before, I never failed to pass my grades. I'm always passing my projects on time. I never think of ruining my future.

While getting near the gate, someone grabbed my arm and I was shocked when I saw him.

"Can we talk for a while?" He said sincerely.

"Shon, not now!" And I tried to unlock his arm gripped on my arm.

"No! We need to talk. Tell me, did I do something wrong? Did I say something that makes you hate or got mad at me?" I refused to look at his eyes.

"Shon please. I need to have some time to think. I'm confused right now." I think tears are nearly fall down.

"What made you confused?" He asked.

"Shon. Let go of me. It hurts." He is still holding my arm and it really hurts.

"Sorry. I just can't help not to talk to you. I really miss you Tiffany. Stop ignoring me. Please." Now he let go of my arm. Hay! Thanks!

"Just give me some time to think. Sorry I really need to do this." And with that, I left him there. Sorry Shon, I just need to clear things out! Im really confused on what's happening. I miss you too, but I have nothing to do with it.

~~~~~~~~

Hello guys. Comment what ever you want.