10

Shon's Pov

"Thanks! I love you!" That's the only thing I heard from Tiffany while she's talking to a guy. I can't see the face of that guy 'cause his back was faced on me. I saw her hugged that guy, is he the reason why Tiffany ignoring me? Is she confused on what she felt for me and for that guy?

Maybe he's the reason why she don't want me to court her, because she already had a boyfriend. Why didn't she told me?? I'm just waiting for nothing. I'm such a stupid, why didn't I noticed that she already in loved with someone.

"SHON!" I woke up from my daydreaming. I'm being preoccupied since the time I saw her with that freaking guy!

"Sorry. What are you saying?" I asked.

"What made you preoccupied? Are you thinking of her again?" That was Angel, she want to go with me so we're here-at my house, at my room. She's like a sister to me. She's funny and crazy as well.

"Yeah! I saw her awhile ago., she's with another guy. And you know what made me shocked? She already had a boyfriend. Why didn't she told me? Maybe that's the reason why she ignoring me. Why she didn't chose me?" I can't help but to cry.

"Are you sure? Maybe he's just a friend?" She hugged me to comfort me.

"I don't think so. Tell me, what's wrong with me? Why can't she loved me?" Angel faced me.

"No. Nothing's wrong with you. Maybe you're not really meant to be. That's why she only treats you as a friend. You've been such a good brother to me and you're such a gentleman. You respect persons. " she's a good friend!

"Maybe you're right!" And she hugged me again. I saw the door closed. Is there anybody out there?

"Wait for me here! I'll just go down. You wait here, okay!" She nodded and I immediately ran towards the door. I saw someone went down the stairs and I heard the main door closed.

I went down to see whose that man. When I got at the gate, I saw her, Tiffany. Is she crying?

"Uhmmm. So you're here? Why don't you go inside?" She wiped her tears and faced me. She looked shocked.

"Ah. Sorry. I'll go ahead." She tries to stand up from sitting at the roadside but I stopped her and I sat behind her.

"Is there any problem?" She faced me and it took a few minutes before she answered. It seems like she's confused on what she's going to say.

"Uhmm. Ang hirap palang magmahal ng taong may mahal ng iba. Kung sinabi ko ba noon na mahal din kita, masaya na kaya tayo ngayon? Siguro hindi na tayo mahihirapan. Siguro masaya na tayo ngayon. Kaso huli na ata ako kasi may mahal ka ng iba." She looked at me again and she begin to cry again.

"So, mahal mo rin pala ako?" she looked confused and shocked as well.

"Paano mo nalaman? Nakakaintindi ka ng tagalog?" She's still in state of shocked and confusion.

"Hmm. Didn't I told you that we have relatives in Philippines? Actually, my grandmother is a Filipina. And I'd studied there for a year. That's the reason why I can understand filipino language." And I gave her a big smile. So all this time, she also love me. I'm very happy.

"ahmm. About what I've said." She looks ashamed on what she have done.

"There's no way turning back. You have just said it, you love me." Giving her grin smile. I can't believe.

"But..."

"Tiffany, you just said it. Are you going to make it hard for us again?" She stood up and face me, I also did the same thing

"But you already have Angel, right. I saw both of you!" What?? Why is she getting mad at me? I didn't do anything.

"No. Angel wants me to be her brother because she didn't experienced to have it, so I did it. Wait, are you jealous? Is that the reason why you are ignoring me? How about the guy you used to say 'I love you' and give a hug awhile ago?" Shocked -that was her reaction.

"That was Steve, he's my buddy back when we were at Manila. We just met here awhile ago. I really miss him. And he's the reason why I am here, he said that I need to tell what I feel for you, but that's what I saw, you and Angel in your room." Is she about to cry again? I can't help myself not to get hurt whenever I saw her cry.

"Shhhh. Please. Stop crying. The important is, we love each other, righ?. So, tell me, can I court you now?" Please Tiffany, I've been waiting for long for this day to come, when I finally asked you again.

"Of course" she smiled and I did it as well. Oh my gosh.

"Yessss! Thank you Tiffany
You don't know how happy I am right now! I love you! And I promised, I'll do my best to be your best suitor ever!" And gave her a hug again.

"Ahmmm. Ahmmm" we looked at the person who interrupted us.

"Oh, Angel meet Tiffany! Tiffany meet Angel!" They smiled and hugged each other? Do they already knew each other?

"I knew her Shon, she's the one I'd like you to meet but I guess you met her first before me." Oh, so they are friends already! But I'm very happy and very blessed as well, knowing that the girl I loved, also loved me secretly. I think I'm the luckiest man in the world.

-----

So thats it for today. Keep on reading guys. I love you!