11

Shon's Pov

When I was ten, we used to live in Philippines for a year. It was all my Dad's plan. He want me to know and learn about the traditions and everything about Philippines, where my grandmother grew. My grandmother is a filipina.

My Dad put me in an institution where different nationalities are taught to master different dialect, especially tagalog. There are American, African, Indian, Korean and Japanese there and they became my friends. After a month in that institution, my Mom and Dad decided to put me in a private school where I will be with different kind of people. If I'm not mistaken, I think the name of the school was St. Anthony College? I really can't remember. It was nice to study there. But after my grandmother died, we came back here for good but we used to have a vacation there whenever we want.

"You're so lucky to have Shon. He is very understanding, respectful, and of course handsome. So better watch out! There are many girls out there that is ready to die just to be with him. Hope you'll be happy, the two of you!" She stated. She's cute huh! I think she's in favor of having a relationship with Tiffany.

"Thank you Angel!" Tiffany hugged her again and smile.

"Oh. By the way I have to go. Shon, Tiffany. I'm happy for the both of you. See you tomorrow. Bye!" I held her at the gate and say my goodbye to her. When I went back to my room, I saw Tiffany looking at my photographs and she was laughing so hard. What a crazy girl.

"So you're laughing about my old pictures?" She didn't noticed that I'm back and that made her shocked.

"Not exactly, I'm just thinking. How a good girl like me loved a crazy guy like you secretly?" And she laugh again.

"You know what. Maybe it's the way of fate to destined a crazy guy like me and a good girl like you because she knew that it will suit them together. Right? Like us." Then I hugged her and kiss her on her forehead. We both laugh after that. I'm very happy and thankful for this day.

"So tell me, when did you realized that you love me?" She faced me and about to answer my question when someone knocked on my door. I opened it to look for the disturber and there I saw my nanny.

"It's time to eat dinner, Sir" she said and i just nodded. I got near to Tiffany.

"It's about to eat. Let's go." She nodded and we both went in the kitchen to eat.

Andrea's Pov

So it's really official, Shon and Tiffany are now couples. What a perfect couple! But I don't think I'm that happy perfectly for them. I felt something that made me hurt. I do have that feeling for Shon but I just kept it my self. I didn't know that he will be with my best friend and now I'm hurting and having a regret, for letting him go. What an idiot! I hate it! I really hate my self right now! What did I do? I watched the guy I love walked away from me and now he's with my best friend.

"Miss Andrea, are you with us?" My prof shouted. I've been too preoccupied, I didn't notice that we're now having a quiz. I didn't listen, what will I answer? Think Andrea! Think!

"Ma'am, I'm sorry. May I excuse?" And I didn't wait for her response and I immediately grab my things and get out from this place.

I went on a field and sat under a tree.

What am I doing? I've been too preoccupied this past few days. Maybe because I'm still affected on what happened. I should forget about my feelings. I should be happy for my best friends. Yeah! That's it! I'm happy for them. VERY! (Even though it's not)

I just went on sleep.

Third person's Pov

While Andrea was sleeping, a soccer ball went to her side and a guy get the ball. He look at her and he's been amazed of her angelic face.

The guy continued what he's doing but he can't help not to look at where Andrea was sleeping.

"Hey bro. Are you okay? Focus!" The goal keeper said.

"Okay. Sorry. Let's do it again!" The guy response. And they continue playing soccer. The guy didnt stopped on looking at Andrea.

"Okay. Stop! Let's do it tomorrow. Tim, I want to talk to you." The coach said. And all the players went to the restroom and took a bath, while Tim was with his coach.

"Are you all right?" The coach asked.

"Yeah! I'm just thinking on something. I'm sorry coach. I promise, I'll make it up tomorrow. I'm sorry." Tim apologizes.

"Okay. Just be sure, then!" The coach left him and Tim went on the restroom to take a bath and when he's done, he looked to the place where Andrea was sleeping and he saw Andrea there, still on her deep sleep. He went near her to wake up, it's getting late.

"Excuse me... Excuse me..." He is trying to wake her up but still, she's not capable on what's happening around her.

"Miss. Excuse me. It's getting late. Miss! " Andrea lifted her head up and when their eyes meet, there's something they felt. It's like their eyes are saying they were inloved. "Miss? Are you okay?" Andrea didn't answer because she's amazed. She just nodded. Tim held her hand to help Andrea stand.

"Thanks." That's the only thing slipped on her mouth.

"No problem. By the way I'm Tim. I saw you awhile ago. You're into a deep sleep." Andrea laugh.

"Sorry. I'm Andrea." And they shook their hands.

----

After a long wait! I update the next chapter! Sorry if you waited so long. It's just that I'm busy in studies. I have many plates, assignments, projects, research papers to make. Hope you understand.

-author