chapter 5

Andrea's Pov

"You can share your problem with us." Tiffany asked. They really looked concerned. How can I left my bestfriends. I hate it.

"Dad said that I'll be going to Florida. I'll be the one who's going to take good care of my grandmom. I hate to go." I can't help myself from crying. I really don't know what to do.

"Andrea don't mind us. We think your grandmom needs you most." And with that I hugged them. They're are the best, that's why I love the both of them.

"Thanks." I said with a weak smile.

"So... When is your flight?" Shon asked. He looked sad.

"On Saturday. Don't worry I'll be calling you. You should protect Tiffany or else I'll kill you " I smile. I saw them laughed a bit.

"Yes. Ma'am." And with that, we all laughed.

Tiffany's Pov

It's already Wednesday and on Saturday is Andrea's flight, so we will spend the last three days together with Shon. I really want to stop her but I had nothing to do with that, we'll just make memories that she might brought to California. I will miss her so damn much.

"When will you come back?" Shon asked her.

"Ummm. I really don't know, but I'm going to tell you if my Dad update me with that. Don't be sad, you two. I'm not gonna die, I'm just going away from you guys. I'm coming back." And with that we hugged each other tight.

"We'll just going to miss you Andrea" i said with teary eyes.

"Me too." She said.

Shon's Pov

Today is Saturday, yes, today is the flight of Andrea. We're now at the airport, and we're waiting for the time assigned to Andrea.

Now, we're telling our last words to her.

"Andrea you should take cake of your self their and also take good care of your grandmother their. If you have any problem, just call us. I'm gonna miss you Andrea." And then they hugged each other, they're crying.

"Be good Andrea. Take care, I'm too far to help you so be good okay?? I'm going to miss you. You should always call us." And I also hugged her. I'm gonna miss her very much, but then it's for her family so it's okay.

It's time for her to get inside the plane.

"So... I'll go ahead bye. Shon, you protect Tiffany. Bye" and with that, she waved her hands goodbye.

I looked at Tiffany, she's wiping her tears.

"So, it's the two of us left here. Don't worry I won't break my promise to her. I'll protect you. Let's go." I'm tapping her back. And we went back to the parking lot to go home. We're all tired this day.

~~~~

It's been a week since Andrea flew to Florida and she didn't miss a day that she didn't call. There school year starts and she had new found friends their, good thing. Her grandmom was okay. She was fine living their, so we don't need to worry.

Now, it's only me and Tiffany who's gonna be bestfriends. She was the only one I can lean on, from now. I think I need to stop myself from falling for her, it's hard to take a risk specially if our friendship will be lost in exchange. I really need to stop this freaking feeling. I need a distraction. What if I pass my feelings to someone? Will it be worked? I guess.

Tomorrow is my birthday, I want a simple celebration but my parents refused. Well , expectedly they planned a big celebration. All their business partners are here, I also invited Tiffany. Andrea will make it up to me when she come back.

The party was over, it was fun being with my relatives again. I missed them so much. But where is Tiffany, I thought she will be coming with me - to my own house.

I went home with myself. I asked my dad's secretary to find Tiffany but the guard said, she already went home before the party end.

Im on my new house, I got this as a birthday gift from my dearest dad. I'm about to get upstairs when the doorbell rang, nanny opened it for me. Then I saw Tiffany holding a box of cake.

"Where have you been? I've been searching for you?" I asked worriedly.

"Ummm. I just bought this one. Happy birthday!" And then she held the box infront of me. How sweet.

"How did you know my new address?" I asked her.

"Of course I asked your dad's secretary." Okay.

"Thank you for this. Come in, let's it this." And I let her in. Where at the sofa, eating the cake she bought.

"Because it's your birthday, you need to have this " and then she put some icing on my face and she laughed hilariously.

"Oh.. You!" I tried to put some icing on her face but she's holding my hands. I exerted force so we fell on the floor. I'm on her top. My heart beats fast.

~~~~
Thank you for reading, voting and for sending comments. Thank you for supporting my story.

Hope you like it.