Shaadi - Trust

The next morning, Veer wakes up before Kirti. He kisses her forehead before moving towards the bathroom to get a warm bath ready for her. He throws in a bath bomb and some other liquids that were in the bath compartment of the drawers. He had no idea what it was, but they created lots of bubbles and foam for his darling to enjoy.

He then calls downstairs to have a worker go get chaane bhature for him and his wife. Something he knows she can't resist. Kirti stirs in her sleep as the sun rays hit her eyes, she opens her eyes to see her husband putting his phone down and turning around to face her.

"Aare tum jag gayi? I was going to cuddle you before you woke up." He says as he makes his way over. She notices he only has his sweatpants on as he jumps in bed with her and holds her to his chest.

(Oh you're awake? I was going to cuddle you before you woke up.)

"B-b-bas abhi ab-abhi jagi. Aap itni jaldi uth bhi gaye?"

(I j-j-just woke u-up. Why are you awake so early?)

"Hmmm tumhare liye bath ready kr rahe tha. Aur naashta mangwa raha tha."

(Hmmm I was getting the bath ready for you. And calling for breakfast.)

After half an hour of cuddling, Veer picks Kirti up and takes her over to her bath.

"You enjoy yourself and relax, okay? I know you must be tired and sore from last night. Tab tak mein tumhare kapde nikal kr lata hun."

(You enjoy yourself and relax, okay? I know you must be tired and sore from last night. Until then I'll get your clothes ready for you.)

Kirti lets the warm water ease the tension in her muscles and remove the soreness. As the warmness of the bath does its work, Kirti enjoys the bubbles and foam.

And that was what Veer saw when he came back in, his precious little wife playing with the bubbles. He sets her loose kurti and salwaar on the side and sits near the bathtub. When Kirti sees him, she blows bubbles at him to tease him. Her huge smile and giggles result in a smile making its way onto his face and he lets her silliness continue.

Once Kirti is ready, Veer pulls her out, rinses her and dries her down before helping her into her clothes.

"Mein khud kr sakti hun."

(I can do it myself.)

"Pata hai."

(I know.)

"Aap yeh kurti kyun le kr aaye? Saree laani thi na."

(Why did you bring this kurti? You should have got a saree.)

"Aaj hum iss kamre se bahar nahi ja rahe, toh saree ka kya kaam."

(We're not leaving our room today, so there is no need for a saree.)

Veer puts her mangalsutra and sindoor on before carrying her back to bed. And soon after they were devouring chaane bhature. And like that the couple spent the entire day cooped up in their world.

The next day, Kirti was walking down the stairs to make lunch for Veer, he really wants malai kofta and rice for lunch. Veer was in his study working on his new deal. She was just with him, and it took her fifteen minutes to get him to let her go.