Try it(toh)

Sissy Luz helps Hunter regress for the first time

He didn't understand why was he suddenly having flashbacks and panic attacks nearly everyday? Why now, "Belos" is dead so why is it that he can't seem to get over what happened? He thought he was getting better when he was in the human realm but then he almost killed all of his friends and he did kill his best friend Flapjack, sure his "uncle" was controlling him but he still felt as though he should've been able to stop his body. "why now? Why after all this time?" he wondered aloud, voice tinged with frustration. Luz reached out and placed a reassuring hand on his arm.

Then Luz suggested he try something called age regression, she said "humans sometimes do it when they're stressed or for fun". He laughed at the idea, him acting like a child? Ridiculous utterly ridiculous! She was so insistent and she even brought him a pacifier and sippy cup. "Come on Hunter try it just this once and if you really don't like it you don't have to do it again okay" she said practically begging him. And so he agreed, albeit begrudgingly. "Here you suck on it like this and..." he didn't hear what she said after that as he sucked on the pacifier, he zoned out. What was this funny feeling? As Hunter sucked on the pacifier, he felt a mix of confusion and curiosity.

The strange sensation enveloped him, making him feel different, almost as if he was floating on a cloud. It was a funny feeling he couldn't quite put into words. "Hunter hello are you listening?" Luz said waving her hand in front of his face. He spat out the pacifier saying "Luz m' feels funny." "Did you slip already?" She questioned not really expecting an answer. He looked down at the plain yellow sippy cup, her words echoing in his head. He started to tear up, moments later it turned to full on sobbing. "Hey, it's okay," Luz reassured him gently, placing a hand on his shoulder. "If it's making you feel uncomfortable, you can stop." Hunter took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down as he wiped away his tears. Luz's words resonated with him, reminding him that he had a choice in this situation. "Luz, it's not the pacifier or the sippy cup," he managed to say, his voice shaky with tears. "It-it's the feeling of being helpless and out of control, It-it scares me"

Luz nodded in understanding and wrapped her arms around him in a comforting hug. "I understand, Hunter," she whispered softly, her voice filled with empathy. "Feeling helpless and out of control is a terrifying experience, especially considering what you've been through. But you're not alone in this. We'll work through it together, step by step." He nodded twirling the pacifier around in his hand before hesitantly placing it back in his mouth. As he sucked on the pacifier again, he felt a sense of peace wash over him. It was a strange feeling, but it was comforting in a way he couldn't explain. It was a curious and unexpected sensation, but he found solace in its embrace. The world around him seemed to fade away, and he focused solely on the soothing rhythm of his breath as he sucked on the pacifier.

"wu-lu... ugh!!" he tried to speak properly getting frustrated at his inability to do so. He threw the pacifier across the room angrily flapping his arms around. Luz, taken aback by his sudden outburst, maintained her composure and approached him cautiously. She understood that this was a difficult and sensitive process for Hunter, and it was important to give him space to express his emotions. "Take a deep breath, Hunter," Luz said softly, her voice filled with reassurance. "I know it's frustrating, but getting worked up won't help." Hunter took a moment to collect himself, his breathing gradually steadying as he focused on Luz's words. Luz walked over to retrieve the pacifier and returned to Hunter's side, her presence a comforting anchor. Luz held the pacifier out to Hunter, her eyes filled with understanding and compassion. With a gentle tone, she spoke, "Hunter, it's okay. Take your time. If the pacifier isn't helping you right now, you don't have to use it."

Hunter now fully regressed, reached for the pacifier tentatively, his eyes reflecting a mixture of curiosity and longing. Luz, recognizing this shift in Hunter, gently placed the pacifier back in his hand, understanding the need for comfort in this vulnerable state. Hunter looked at the pacifier, his mind racing with conflicting thoughts and emotions. Part of him felt silly and embarrassed for indulging in such childish behavior, but another part saw the opportunity to find solace and escape from the overwhelming complexities of his life. He gently placed the plastic soother back in his mouth cheeks tinting red from embarrassment. "w-wan'... m' wan' hug" he stammered out shyly, his words slightly muffled by the pacifier. Luz quickly obliged, chuckling slightly as he practically jumped into her arms. The combination of the soothing embrace and the pacifier brought Hunter a sense of peace he hadn't felt in a long time. He rubbed his eyes sleepily mumbling, "wove ou sissy" before finally falling asleep. Luz held Hunter close, gently rocking him back and forth as he snuggled into her embrace. She smiled, feeling a deep sense of warmth and affection for Hunter. " love you too bud" Luz whispered softly, her voice filled with tenderness.