Messes and tantrums(ss)

So basically in this one Remus and Logan are regressed and little Logan hates getting messy

"Hey Lo wanna pway mud pie with me?" Remus asked swinging around a bucket that was in his hand. "Nu-uh" the other mumbled through his dark blue space pacifier, entranced by the video playing on his tablet. "You no fun" he huffed going outside to fill his bucket with mud. As he was playing in the mud he had an idea. He was gonna prank boring Logan by throwing mud all over the boy. He giggled at his plan scooping up a pile of mud into his bucket. He quietly crept into the house and snuck behind Logan screaming "Mudman!!" And pouring the mud all over him. The little started crying and screaming. Remus felt guilty head tilted down in shame. Just then their caregiver rushed into the room, as he had just finished his important meeting. "Remus, Logan why are you both covered in mud?" Janus asked sternly. "M' sowry..." Remus mumbled afraid he was gonna be in trouble. The caregiver sighed of course it was Remus's fault. "Remus honey go wait for me in the bathroom while I deal Lo" "m'kay" he muttered dragging his feet across the hall and to the bathroom. Janus tilted Logan's face up forcing him to look at him. "Baby look at me it's okay now everything's okay daddy's gonna get you cleaned up" he soothed gently wiping the tears from the crying boy's cheeks. He sniffled nodding his head as his caregiver led him to the bathroom. After bath time Janus had to punish Remus for breaking the rules saying sternly "apologize to Logan and then your gonna write me an essay on why we don't break the rules and make others upset okay" "otay... I sowry Lolo" he mumbled hugging the now clean boy and trudging over to the table to start on his essay. The now much happier Logan rubbed his eyes tiredly sleepy from his tantrum earlier and the warm bath he'd just had. "Someone's sleepy hm" the caregiver cooed placing a pacifier into the sleepy boy's mouth. After a few minutes he was fully asleep cuddled up to Janus pacifier dangling from its clip on his shirt. Remus was growing frustrated at his lack of progress on the essay he wanted it to be done already but he'd only written half a page and he needed to write a whole page. "Stupid meanie head daddy and dummie Lolo makin me write a boring paper" he huffed drawing a big frowny face with big mad eyebrows in the middle of his page. It covered the rest of the page and so he exclaimed "daddy m' done" proudly handing him the paper. "Okay even though you didn't write a full page I guess I can make an exception this time" he said pulling Remus onto his lap. He handed the little gremlin his teether gently shushing him as he tried to protest knowing that Janus was trying to make him take a nap. But despite his protests about being a big boy he fell asleep in no time at all.